Brief review of GLOCK GTL22 and Big State Dist

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by DiverDn, Feb 15, 2005.

1. DiverDn

DiverDn Diver Down

I recently purchased a GLOCK GTL22 for my G19 and G35. I was at the gun show and tested it on the G19 and it fit fine. I bought the G35 at the same show but didn't think to try it on it. When I got it home and tried it, it would not fit on the G35. I called GLOCK and they said to try to force it on, I tried but stoped short of putting it in the vice. Other than not fitting on the G35 it was a nice light laser combo. I liked all the controls and the brightness or both the light and laser.

Also I would like to give Big State Distributors an A+ for dealing with me on this light. I bought it from them at a gun show and once I told him that I could not get the light to work on my gun he said that he would replace or refund what ever I wanted. I asked for a refund and the check arrived in the mail just like promised no hassle.
    DD

2. xecutioner

xecutioner

I bought one of these at the show also. He gave me a great deal and was a pleasure to talk with. I have a little trouble getting mine to lock on my g17. I have to press it on pretty hard to lock it but it does go on and works great.