close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Brief review of GLOCK GTL22 and Big State Dist

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by DiverDn, Feb 15, 2005.

1. DiverDn

DiverDn Diver Down

I recently purchased a GLOCK GTL22 for my G19 and G35. I was at the gun show and tested it on the G19 and it fit fine. I bought the G35 at the same show but didn't think to try it on it. When I got it home and tried it, it would not fit on the G35. I called GLOCK and they said to try to force it on, I tried but stoped short of putting it in the vice. Other than not fitting on the G35 it was a nice light laser combo. I liked all the controls and the brightness or both the light and laser.

Also I would like to give Big State Distributors an A+ for dealing with me on this light. I bought it from them at a gun show and once I told him that I could not get the light to work on my gun he said that he would replace or refund what ever I wanted. I asked for a refund and the check arrived in the mail just like promised no hassle.
    DD

2. xecutioner

xecutioner

I bought one of these at the show also. He gave me a great deal and was a pleasure to talk with. I have a little trouble getting mine to lock on my g17. I have to press it on pretty hard to lock it but it does go on and works great.