Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· COYOTE HUNTER!!
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the Bremerton, WA. GSSF match still on in Bremerton for Aug. 29-30? I had heard they were having trouble keeping this range open and don't want to drive over if there is no match. I didn't see any cancellation on the GSSF web site yet.
Let us know if you are working or organizing this match. Thanks.

· Registered
2,519 Posts
So far as GSSF is concerned, the math is on.

The GSSF people are still slated to fly out from Atlanta.

And will unless the Bremerton club gives them a definite last minute wave-off.

In which case, you can expect GSSF to do a broadside e-mail to their members in the Northwest, put it on their website, and make sure it is mentioned here at GT-GSSF.

· COYOTE HUNTER!!
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far as GSSF is concerned, the math is on.

The GSSF people are still slated to fly out from Atlanta.

And will unless the Bremerton club gives them a definite last minute wave-off.

In which case, you can expect GSSF to do a broadside e-mail to their members in the Northwest, put it on their website, and make sure it is mentioned here at GT-GSSF.
Thanks for the info.

· Registered
42 Posts
I asked about the WA match when I was at the Albany, OR one.

From what I was told, the match will be happening on 8/29-30. The question, though, is where it will be.

There is still hope that the injunction shutting down the Kitsap range will be lifted. In which case the match happens as usual. If that doesn't happen then the Jefferson County Sportsman's club has offered to host the event: http://jeffersoncountysportsmen.org/

I don't know when the decision about location will be made, but I assume it will be well publicized if the location changes.

· Registered
1,238 Posts
From the GSSF FB page this morning:

SAME DATE NEW LOCATION
GSSF is pleased to confirm the date for the Bremerton Washington match. With that said, due to an injunction, Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club is currently closed and will likely remain closed through the match dates. Kitsap has reached an agreement with Jefferson County Sportsman’s Association in Port Townsend Washington to host our match. Registration will be from 9am-3pm on Saturday August 29th and 9am-2pm on Sunday August 30th. For more information and directions to Jefferson County Sportsman’s Association use the following link;http://www.jeffersoncountysportsmen.org/
If you have any question regarding the upcoming match please contact GSSF at 770-437-4718 or E-mail [email protected]

· Registered
7 Posts
From the GSSF FB page this morning:

SAME DATE NEW LOCATION
GSSF is pleased to confirm the date for the Bremerton Washington match. With that said, due to an injunction, Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club is currently closed and will likely remain closed through the match dates. Kitsap has reached an agreement with Jefferson County Sportsman’s Association in Port Townsend Washington to host our match. Registration will be from 9am-3pm on Saturday August 29th and 9am-2pm on Sunday August 30th. For more information and directions to Jefferson County Sportsman’s Association use the following link;http://www.jeffersoncountysportsmen.org/
If you have any question regarding the upcoming match please contact GSSF at 770-437-4718 or E-mail [email protected]
Love that GSSF Facebook page!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.