Bremerton Report

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by JonInWA, Sep 8, 2007.

1. JonInWA

JonInWA

I shot the match Saturday morning with a friend I was introducing GSSF to-I lent him my trusty G17 (he'd had it for several weeks to familarize himself with it, and shot another local match with it), and I used my big dog G21.

The Kitsap club did a very credible job; we were one of the first shooters of the day, and the Glock M and 5 To Glock stages were well situated and run. Kitsap also had multiple fun/warm-up stages, mor so than the norm; we liked having a choice. The Glock the Plates was where we encountered the only bottle-neck of the day, as only 2 plate racks were used for competition, but the club was sorting things out without any undue drama. Glenn Wisser was kept pretty busy throughout in his Armorer role, so I really didn't have much of a chance to say anything more than hello to him. It looked like there were a lot of families and newer shooters present, along with a lot of the old hands-good to see on both counts!

All in all, it was a very well planned and executed match, especially for their inaugural effort-it's nice to see the Shelton legacy is in good hands.

Best, Jon

2. JonInWA

JonInWA

Preliminary Results are up! Thanks, GSSF-that was fast. I'm pleased-my best GSSF effort to date (but there's PLENTY of room for improvement-especailly on the dratted plates...Again, a nice range layout and very supportive and friendly club-I look foward to next year.

Best, Jon

3. Morris

Morris CLM

I'm sorry I had to miss it again this year. Glad to hear the transition to Kitsap was smooth and I look forward to next year.