GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 411 Posts

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
9,882 Posts
Terrible.
Prayers to the victims and their families. Apparently the coward offed himself when cornered, not surprised.

·
Registered
32,817 Posts
How graphic is the video?
More creepy than graphic.
There are two videos, one of the walk up, and the other of the shooting. Both are creepy.

If you think about what is going on, terrible for the victims and their family. But the video, itself, detatched from that reality of the situation, is more tame than what is shown at 8pm on prime time tv shows all the time.

The difference of course being reality versus made up. Reality is much scarier.

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
9,882 Posts
They'll probably never capture the guy alive... Like most cowards, he'll probably off himself before they can.

Chicken ****.
You called it.

Reactions: Joshhtn

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
9,882 Posts
He's not dead.
Thanks for clarifying that. It seems unclear whether he's dead or just injured. I'm reading conflicting reports.

Reactions: Joshhtn

·
Registered
42,445 Posts

·
Armed Bear
1,906 Posts
Anyone expect nationwide protests and burned stores and looting???..... I didn't think so.....

Reactions: Glockworks

·
Robby The Guy
901 Posts
There's no blood or anything in the video, but damn if it's not horrible to watch anyway.

·
NRA Life Member
28,420 Posts
State Police say "hospitalized with life threatening injuries"

wp

·
Registered
12,049 Posts
The GM of the station said he was let go 2 years ago and never worked there with the reporter.
So, maybe it wasn't personal, just that he followed one of their news vans and decided to "get back at" the station by randomly shooting their employees? Bizarro. It's easier to fathom a personal angle to this, like she spurned him or something, and the others were just collateral damage.

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
I read where he faxed a 23 page manifest to ABC news that has not been released. I have the feeling there are some really genius wthoughtsords in that one. :rolleyes:

101 - 120 of 411 Posts