GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 100 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Multiple tweets on Twitter saying the shooter has killed himself... pathetic...

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
28,483 Posts
The shooter is clearly a nut-job, but the way that race has become so politicized in the last few years definitely plays a part in this awfulness.

·
Registered
55,341 Posts
I guess in this guy's opinion, NO lives mattered... :upeyes:

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
The coward shot himself.

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
28,483 Posts
That video is horrifying. I would guess the reporter knew someone was there, in her peripheral vision, but didn't want to stop recording. And the videographer had his back to the shooter, but he had to know someone was behind him.

That's just creepy. Very disturbing to see.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Fox news reporting chase by police ended on I 66 in Fauquier county, VA.

No shots fired by police but he bailed out of his car, ran up an embankment and offed himself.

·
Liberal Bane
20,358 Posts
Another Holy Son of Zero gone. Piss be upon him.

·
Banned
4,473 Posts
It almost looks like he wanted the reporter to see him. The way he presents the pistol then pulled it back and took aim again. What a sick f##k...

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Welcome to the disturbed world we all know is out there and ask a few good men and women to police up the crap.

They deal with it dynamically at times, not to mention the aftermath. Thank God we have them.

This... Disturbing as all hell.

In Living Color

Damn

Reactions: nursetim

·
NRA Life Member
63,394 Posts
And we are off to the races with gun control again. We'll see how the competing liberal media forces play out: on one side "we have pictures and video and it's a gun crime!!!!" on the other side, "black guy shot white people - that's not news."

As usual, we will talk about how gun control could or could not have prevented this, while the elephant in the room will be the shootrer's race and culture and how, "If you compare white populations, we have the same murder rate as Belgium". Ann Coulter:

·
Registered
55,341 Posts
To avoid redundancy, I'll just say now that I concur with all of the opinions being voiced on the shooter's "character"...

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
If you listen to the video closely the first time he points the gun at her he calls her the B word.

·
Registered
5,984 Posts
The shooter VIDEOED HIMSELF WHILE HE SHOT THEM, and has put the video on the net. It is very clear, but not really graphic. But you see the reporter, the person being interviewed, and the videographer, as well as the BG's Glock being brought up.

I'm not sure what TOS rules apply here, so I won't say where. It's so weird to see something like that, I'm sick having watched it.
Everyone wants to be a celebrity- victim-hood changed into victory over the oppressive white man system! He will live on forever on WorldStar!

81 - 100 of 411 Posts