GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
This is another example of a @$$hole ruining it for responsible gun owners & another innocent person lost their life.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Lets go down another path, the media machine is not going take this. Be ready for anti-gun "anything" for news .
That's true. They aren't smart enough to figure out that banning law abiding citizens from having guns will not stop criminals from having guns and using them for murder. They don't think about the end result, they just push their agenda, which is to rule people, change what they are doing just for the sake of change.

·
Banned
4,473 Posts
Just herd the governor pushing for background checks and shaming those who blocked gun control bills that didn't pass.

·
Registered
55,339 Posts
The news is reporting that Twitter has suspended his account.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Richmond tv12 is saying the shooter is former WDBJ reporter Bryce Williams.
Suspect I'd as 41 yo Vester Lee Flanagan of Roanoke, VA

ETA: Bryce Williams was on air name, apparently a former on air personality.

Vester Lee has another last name, one of the two he went by, another is the given name.

Fox news interviewing station manager:

-perp worked there for approx 2 years;

- left at the request of the station

-unsubstantiated charge of racism by perp against female reporter

BREAKING multiple news reports saying perp has suicided out.

·
Liberal Bane
20,358 Posts
A Holy Son of Zero is the coward murderer? How surprising.

Still a few minutes left to give him a dirt nap before noon.

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
28,474 Posts
The shooter VIDEOED HIMSELF WHILE HE SHOT THEM, and has put the video on the net. It is very clear, but not really graphic. But you see the reporter, the person being interviewed, and the videographer, as well as the BG's Glock being brought up.

I'm not sure what TOS rules apply here, so I won't say where. It's so weird to see something like that, I'm sick having watched it.

·
Registered
42,445 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor
7,187 Posts
"Suspect I'd as 41 yo Vester Lee Flanagan of Roanoke, VA"

I can see why he changed his on-air name to Bryce Williams. He worked there about a year before they let him go. They didn't announce why.

·
Registered
55,339 Posts
This joker sounds like he was unhappy wherever he went.

I hope he eats one of his own bullets and spares us all the expense of a trial.

Reactions: tic-tok-GLOCK

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
After listening to the audio from when that old guy recorded himself killing the guy and girl druggies that broke into his house, I'm not watching that video.

Just don't have the stomach for it.

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
The shooter VIDEOED HIMSELF WHILE HE SHOT THEM, and has put the video on the net. I'm not sure what TOS rules apply here, so I won't say where. It's so weird to see something like that, I'm sick having watched it.

Wow. Yeah, I kinda wish I hadn't seen the video. Talk about premeditated nuttery. Videoing yourself doing it just takes the insanity of it all to a whole new level. And it looks like it was an 'evil black gun' glock to beat all. I hope they get to drag this SOB through 7 levels of prison pain before they fry him.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Sound like he took his own life.

61 - 80 of 411 Posts