161 - 180 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Rational
14,227 Posts
Some there are seriously calling on Biden to immediately pledge to expand the SCOTUS...!
They are morons. They know as much about the political process as I do about daytime talk shows and makeup.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Smart thing is for Trump to leave the vacancy open as we all know at this point that whomever wins the election... it will be contested, presumably going to SCOTUS. With RBG gone we currently have a 5-3 conservative favor, or at the least, 4-4 depending on where everyone's favorite disappointment's head is at that week. Republicans don't look like hypocrites, it keeps the natives from going nuclear, and still leaves the hole within reasonable putting distance.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Popping and frying like a sausage

Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Rational
14,227 Posts
Smart thing is for Trump to leave the vacancy open as we all know at this point that whomever wins the election... it will be contested, presumably going to SCOTUS. With RBG gone we currently have a 5-3 conservative favor, or at the least, 4-4 depending on where everyone's favorite disappointment's head is at that week. Republicans don't look like hypocrites, it keeps the natives from going nuclear, and still leaves the hole within reasonable putting distance.
And if Biden is elected?

·
USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)
2,437 Posts
We do? 53/100 Senators, which include Romney, Murkowski and Collins. That will leave just one more RINO to bail. The GOP is not exactly known for sticking together.
At least we have Pence to break a tie.

·
Super Moderator
18,504 Posts
I disagree. If you have power, use it.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Some there are seriously calling on Biden to immediately pledge to expand the SCOTUS...!
Of course the they are. The same people have no I idea why McConnell played that hand in 2016 and are still pissed and calling him a hypocrite if he considers a new nominee.

It was a hell of a gamble back then. Thankfully it worked out. Now is not the time to play nice. Shove another SCOTUS justice in now just in case the election doesn't work out as I hope.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
30,212 Posts
Nancy will not become President. The House will choose a winner from the candidates who ran.
The house as it currently stands, or if we win back the house, will the new majority be allowed to decide this?

·
Rational
14,227 Posts
So I posted a video on my facebook page of "Ding Dog The Witch Is Dead", and said "Ahem.....quite a day."

My mother sent me a message: "Tasteless".

I said "Right, lol, and there's not ONE Liberal who would celebrate the death of a notable Conservative, no no. You should see how Liberals behave on Twitter....."

She responded "Don't care"

I said: "And that's the problem. So until the Left starts giving a **** about their classless behavior, I'll continue to do my thing. Don't worry mom....women can still murder the unborn as many times as they want. Now go watch cat videos" with a kissing emoji.

Should be a fun thanksgiving.

·
Rational
14,227 Posts
It will be contested, same as if Trump wins, all the way to SCOTUS, which is as of today is 5-3 leaning right.
And if we lose the Senate?

That's quite a risk to hang on a 5-3 majority. And let's not forget Roberts, the huge disappointment courtesy of Bush.

·
Registered
19,607 Posts
Reported that the only person that heard RGB's dying wish was her granddaughter, Clara, who is an abortion rights activist.

·
Registered
30,212 Posts
161 - 180 of 257 Posts