GlockTalk Forum banner

201 - 220 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
It does show that this is firing up their base though.
This is a bit concerning. Donations are up.

Could work for us. More nutjob lefties take to the streets. Could push more independents to vote for President Trump.

On the other hand, rushing to fill the seat could make The President look bad to those same undecided voters.

How is it going to go? Dunno.

My opinion is that President Trump and McConnell should go for it. The left has shown that it is not interested in compromise or even rational thought.

·
Registered
19,607 Posts
This is a bit concerning. Donations are up.
Donations through ActBlue are untraceable. They've been getting a lot of gift card style donations recently and it's raising red flags, according to an article from earlier this week. I wonder how much is foreign dirty money laundered to Biden?

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,439 Posts
It does show that this is firing up their base though.
They'll be forgetting about this in two weeks.

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
If they are going to submit, and not get a nomination appointed, at least nominate Tara Reade.
Poor choice IMO.

""Over the years, Reade spoke favorably about working for Biden", reported the Associated Press in 2020.[18] CNN reported in 2020, "In more recent years, Reade has praised Biden on social media on numerous occasions." When CNN asked her why, she said she feels conflicted about him, liking what he did politically for women's issues and noting, "many things are true at once".[19]

Reade was one of several women who accused Joe Biden in 2019 of "physical contact that made them feel uncomfortable, such as unwanted hugs, kisses on the head, and standing uncomfortably close", according to ABC News.[20][21][22][23]

Reade, a Democrat who supported various candidates other than Biden during the 2020 primaries, said that her various allegations against Biden were not politically motivated."

Reactions: n2g

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
I fully expect the handful of democrats who call themselves republicans to prevent us from seizing this opportunity and appointing someone before the election.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
They'll be forgetting about this in two weeks.
The people who really cared about the SCOTUS already were fired up, they knew RBG wasn't going to last through another four years regardless, some useful idiots might get more fired up for a bit, but they were already settled on Biden anyway.

Trump should nominate a solid option, black if possible and let the Senate decide. Obama had Garner and couldn't get him through, in his own words "elections have concequences".

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Donations through ActBlue are untraceable. They've been getting a lot of gift card style donations recently and it's raising red flags, according to an article from earlier this week. I wonder how much is foreign dirty money laundered to Biden?
You can bet that the majority of these donations are from a single source, sent as untraceable smaller donations to get around campaign finance regulations.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
You can bet that the majority of these donations are from a single source, sent as untraceable smaller donations to get around campaign finance regulations.
I bet the CCP are tossing a good deal in themselves.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,455 Posts
Holy Cow! we knew she had to be close... But... May the Lord be accepting of her soul, rest in peace Justice Bader Ginsburg...
With stuff she voted to allow I just don't see that happening. I am pretty sure she is going the other direction.

201 - 220 of 257 Posts