·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like they were GGGGRRRREAT!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Fed math kills me. $2,822,400.00 for 44 pounds comes to ~ $141,120.00 per brick. Even grammed out you won’t get close to that. No one pays that much per bird. Plus, now it’s been stepped on by corn flakes.

·
Registered
43,131 Posts
TRICKERY!!! Do you know how much time I've wasted!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Don’t breakfast !
Why break the fast ?
This is a opportunity to get lean quick.
With no food for eight hours, your insulin level is low enough that you can easily burn body fat instead, as long as you eat no calories.
As soon as you ingest carbs or protein, your body releases insulin which blocks fat loss, even long after the food calories are burned off.
I have only water, black coffee, green tea.
No artificial sweeteners or diet soda, as they make your pancreas release insulin too, which blocks fat loss for hours.
Drink lots of water to kill hunger.
Maybe a little butter if you get extremely hungry.
Butter or oil releases no insulin, but of course you will lose less body fat, but it helps you keep fasting which also cleanses your body and liver out.
Insulin is the key.
The less often your body releases insulin the faster you will get lean, and stay lean.
I’m not overweight, I’m in good physical condition.
I fast everyday till around 1pm or 3.
Keeps you lean and healthy.
Then I can eat plenty later, even a lot of beer, and stay lean.

·
Pinky Out
59,919 Posts
🙄

Reactions: Joe!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Even grammed out you won’t get close to that.
A friend from way back in the day always said cops would weigh the plants, the stems, stalks, roots, and all the dirt that was pulled up with them in order to embellish the amount of confiscated weed.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
A friend from way back in the day always said cops would weigh the plants, the stems, stalks, roots, and all the dirt that was pulled up with them in order to embellish the amount of confiscated weed.
we weigh it as it is when we get it because it’s going into property. Once there, audits can be done to weigh it, and can be weighed for court as well. This is because of the guys skimming some from the property rooms to support their habits or selling to make money instead of working off duty.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Well, used to be that already processed weed was weighed as it was found with allowances for packaging, if any. Growing plants were cut, dried, stripped, then weighed. Powder, tar, pills, etc. were weighed and or counted as found. I’m sure it varies from unit to unit, state to state, of course.

·
Registered
43,131 Posts
Don’t breakfast !
Why break the fast ?
This is a opportunity to get lean quick.
With no food for eight hours, your insulin level is low enough that you can easily burn body fat instead, as long as you eat no calories.
As soon as you ingest carbs or protein, your body releases insulin which blocks fat loss, even long after the food calories are burned off.
I have only water, black coffee, green tea.
No artificial sweeteners or diet soda, as they make your pancreas release insulin too, which blocks fat loss for hours.
Drink lots of water to kill hunger.
Maybe a little butter if you get extremely hungry.
Butter or oil releases no insulin, but of course you will lose less body fat, but it helps you keep fasting which also cleanses your body and liver out.
Insulin is the key.
The less often your body releases insulin the faster you will get lean, and stay lean.
I’m not overweight, I’m in good physical condition.
I fast everyday till around 1pm or 3.
Keeps you lean and healthy.
Then I can eat plenty later, even a lot of beer, and stay lean. View attachment 907980
Sir, this is a Wendy's

·
Registered
283 Posts
we weigh it as it is when we get it because it’s going into property
I'm sure you guys have established procedures. That said we would always get some mileage when the newspaper had a picture of deputy carrying a couple 5 gallon buckets, each with a juvenile plant.

"Sir! These two weigh about 30 lbs each."

·
Registered
283 Posts
This is because of the guys skimming some from the property rooms to support their habits or selling to make money instead of working off duty.
We had multiple thefts at one of our research sites a few years ago. I found out sometime after the investigating officer was arrested for pinching narcotics from the evidence room to support his wife's habit.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yup. Up here in NE VT , we have a big pot bust every summer or so. They’ll confiscate 50 plants or so, but then say they each plant “could” have supplied up to 18oz of weed to the masses. Their math doesn’t really add up.

·
Señor Member
9,631 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts