Glock Talk banner

Bravo Company (BCM) Orders?

4K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  CarryTexas 
#1 · (Edited)
Was wondering if anyone has recently ordered a rifle from BCM, there website just went from suspending orders until Early May 2011, to Summer 2011. They only take orders by USPS mail using a pdf form that they post on the web site. This file has not been posted for at least a month. I was lucky (i think) to have printed a form before they stopped posting them. I tried calling them but they are not even taking calls, they just refer you to there web page, have tried numeruos timmes.
I took a chance and sent in my order for a RECCE MOD 0 this week. I hope they accept the order and the wait time is not to long.
So has anyone purchased a rifle recently from them and what was the delivery wait time?
Thanks
VaGlock

#3 · (Edited)
Order an upper and lower separately and save some money.
Yes, get an email alert for the upper you want from BCM and order a lower from grant at G&R tactical. There's a chance you could get your completed rifle a bit faster that way. I can't stress the importance of signing up for an alert and ordering as soon as it comes back in stock. This process has served me well on multiple occasions.

BCM is worth the wait by the way. Don't get antsy.

#4 ·
Thanks guys, the extra cost for buying a complete rifle is not a big deal for me fortunately, plus if any warranty problems come up (which I dont expect) there is no pointing fingers at the lower or upper. Plus fitment should be all taken care of by BCM.
As far as patience, we all know when it comes to new guns that is a tough one.
VaGlock

#5 ·
Thanks guys, the extra cost for buying a complete rifle is not a big deal for me fortunately, plus if any warranty problems come up (which I dont expect) there is no pointing fingers at the lower or upper. Plus fitment should be all taken care of by BCM.
As far as patience, we all know when it comes to new guns that is a tough one.
VaGlock
They were saying to order a BCM lower from G&R and BCM upper from BCM. It's still going to be all BCM and they will take care of any issues that may crop up.

#6 ·
They were saying to order a BCM lower from G&R and BCM upper from BCM. It's still going to be all BCM and they will take care of any issues that may crop up.
My mistake, sorry, I misread the post. Well all I can do is wait and see what happens. The order and money has been sent. Will let you know how things work out for me.

#7 ·
I wonder what's driving the huge sales increase with the small AR makers? I guess the economy really has recovered and these guys can't keep up with today's demand. Spike's isn't even providing lead times any more. They are essentially saying, place your order, and you'll get it when you get it. I have a hard time accepting that. 8 weeks? 8 months? A year?

http://www.spikestactical.com/new/z/index.php

#8 ·
I wonder what's driving the huge sales increase with the small AR makers? I guess the economy really has recovered and these guys can't keep up with today's demand. Spike's isn't even providing lead times any more. They are essentially saying, place your order, and you'll get it when you get it. I have a hard time accepting that. 8 weeks? 8 months? A year?

http://www.spikestactical.com/new/z/index.php
Thats kind of what my question was with BCM, I believe that the upper tier builds are in high demand. You can find the lower tier guns for sale in the gun stores and a lot of them on the gun sites used for sale. Personally if I am going to spend $1000 why not add a couple $$$ and get a quality gun that you wish you had gotten in the first place.
We also have to realize the AR continues to be the format that police / military, (active and retired) continue to be using and enjoying. Reminds me of when the revolvers fazed out and Glocks and other semi's came into there prime.
So far as the small AR makers, You Build a Quality Product and it will sell itself. Mass production and quality do not always go hand in hand.
VaGlock

#10 ·
So you knew they weren't taking orders, but you sent in an order anyway? That's pretty ballsy. BCM has great customer service, so they'll probably take care of you. But be prepared for a long wait.
I am sure I will be at the end of the line, but when they do open up orders I "hope" I will be at the front of that line. I had the money sitting here at the house, now it will be sitting at their's.
From what I have read they sell out of some items within hours of excepting orders. My worst fear is they return my order.
VaGlock

#12 ·
I did exactly what you did and got my rifle in around 14 total days. I was expecting mid June. I sent my order right after they took the form down.

#15 ·
Thanks that really gives me hope, what did you get and how do you like it?
VaGlock
Mine is the MID-16 MOD 0.

I really like it and would have to agree with the majority on this board with regards to the opinions of BCM.

#16 · (Edited)
Mine is the MID-16 MOD 0.

I really like it and would have to agree with the majority on this board with regards to the opinions of BCM.

Definately a nice looking gun. How many rounds have you put through it? What optic, and did you get it from BCM also?
Can't wait until I can post a pic of my black rifle on this site!
VaGlock

#17 ·
Definately a nice looking gun. How many rounds have you put through it? What optic, and did you get it from BCM also?
Can't wait until I can post a pic of my black rifle on this site!
VaGlock
I've only had it to the range once so far and I put about 200 through it. Didn't miss a beat.

The optic is just a Primary Arms clone of an Aimpoint Micro.

I know it's not an Aimpoint, but I am not a Special Forces Operator either.

My BUIS is a A.R.MS. #40.

I am certain you will not be disappointed with your BCM. Hopefully, you will not have to wait 2-3 months for it!

#18 ·
I've only had it to the range once so far and I put about 200 through it. Didn't miss a beat.

The optic is just a Primary Arms clone of an Aimpoint Micro.

I know it's not an Aimpoint, but I am not a Special Forces Operator either.

My BUIS is a A.R.MS. #40.

I am certain you will not be disappointed with your BCM. Hopefully, you will not have to wait 2-3 months for it!
Thats my hope also, the rifle I have ordered comes with no sites front or rear. I would love to put the Aimpoint on it but I will have to buy the iron sites (BCM's by Troy) first, and save for the optics. This will give me time to get effecient with the irons.
How has the accuracy been, how far out are you shooting?

#21 ·
Thats my hope also, the rifle I have ordered comes with no sites front or rear. I would love to put the Aimpoint on it but I will have to buy the iron sites (BCM's by Troy) first, and save for the optics. This will give me time to get effecient with the irons.
How has the accuracy been, how far out are you shooting?
The day I was at the range the main tactical bays were closed so I was only able to shoot at about 15 yards. As a result I was shooting awesome dime sized groups :supergrin:

BTW: chances are you will not hear a word from BCM until you get the UPS notice that it has shipped

#22 ·
The day I was at the range the main tactical bays were closed so I was only able to shoot at about 15 yards. As a result I was shooting awesome dime sized groups :supergrin:

BTW: chances are you will not hear a word from BCM until you get the UPS notice that it has shipped
Thanks for the info, I got home tonight and the first thing I looked for was an Email from BCM on confirmation of my order, now I must be patient. How long did it take for you to get that shipped notice?
Dime size is damn good, bet you cant wait to try the long range accuracy?
VaGlock

#23 ·
Thanks for the info, I got home tonight and the first thing I looked for was an Email from BCM on confirmation of my order, now I must be patient. How long did it take for you to get that shipped notice?
Dime size is damn good, bet you cant wait to try the long range accuracy?
VaGlock
From the time they got the order form to the time the rifle arrived at the FFL was 11 days.

They got the order Monday 4/11 and I had the shipping notice Monday 4/18. It arrived Friday 4/22.

I think I got real lucky and they just happened to have what I wanted in stock.

I planned for a 9 week wait. I am thrilled that it came earlier than I expected, but as I said I think I got lucky...

#24 ·
From the time they got the order form to the time the rifle arrived at the FFL was 11 days.

They got the order Monday 4/11 and I had the shipping notice Monday 4/18. It arrived Friday 4/22.

I think I got real lucky and they just happened to have what I wanted in stock.

I planned for a 9 week wait. I am thrilled that it came earlier than I expected, but as I said I think I got lucky...
Thanks, I appreciate the info, now I just sit and wait. Hope you contrinue to enjoy yours.
VaGlock

#25 · (Edited)
I recieved a call from FFL dealer today saying my BCM rifle has arrived, that is 7 Days from the time they recieved my order. Needless to say I was SHOCKED, but very pleased. Only bad thing is the dealer is closed on Tuesdays so I have a very long 24 hour wait.
It looks like they are catching up on their rifle orders. I ordered my BCM folding sites this weekend and they shipped today.
Thanks again to all that said it would be worth the wait.
VaGlock

#26 ·
I recieved a call from FFL dealer today saying my BCM rifle has arrived, that is 7 Days from the time they recieved my order. Needless to say I was SHOCKED, but very pleased. Only bad thing is the dealer is closed on Tuesdays so I have a very long 24 hour wait.
It looks **** they are catching up on their rifle orders. I ordered my BCM folding sites this weekend and they shipped today.
Thanks again to all that it would be worth the wait.
VaGlock
Good deal!

Make sure you post pics soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.