Bravo Co never fails to impress. Cool gimmes!

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Hour13, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

I've been a fan of BCM gear for awhile, best stuff available for the price bracket IMO. They bust hump to keep inventory in stock, ship fast, and the gear they make... AWESOME.

Anyhow, everytime I order one of their uppers, they always throw in a bunch of free shwag. Hats, stickers, posters, reading material. Frikin cool. :cool:

The 16" carbine upper I got in last week had new freebies in the box... two of their "Make-Ready" DVDs. Didn't think much of it at first, figured it's be a 10min teaser, or a half hour of "Here's our stuff, buy our stuff!"

Nope! Both DVDs were well over an hour of pretty nice watching. Training techniques/drills, explanations of the pros & cons of the different zeroing methods, a breakdown of the history/evolution of the modern M4 magazines & optics.

They sell these vids for $45, and now that I've gotten to watch these two, I'm gonna be ordering more of the series. If you've been at this for awhile, still a really good watch. Good run through the basics, and a ton of cool info! Just try to ignore the Miami Vice-esque theme music, lol.
    :upeyes:

If you're just getting into the AR platform... GET THESE VIDEOS!

2. trlcavscout

trlcavscout

Yep I got the same DVD's and I also thought they would be 5 minutes demos, was pretty cool that they threw them in. But its there great products that keep me coming back for more!

Was yours the Pat Rogers basic and Travis Haley adaptive carbine ones?
    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012

3. WayaX

WayaX Lifetime Member

All I got was a hat and some stickers, but I think it was before the videos came out.

4. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

They do have some good stuff. One of the first places I go to get stuff for ARs

:50cal:

5. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

Yup, those are the two I got. Pretty cool stuff.

:supergrin:

6. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Getting ready to start another truck gun build and it will likely be BCM heavy on parts.

7. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

I've only seen & heard good things about BCM.

:wavey:

8. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

It's hard to argue with. When you do the math... you can build a bit cheaper, but for a huge drop in quality.

I've had inconsistant quality from other brands, two of the same part, one fits great, one is sloppy. Everything I've gotten from BCM has been spot-on. It fits, it works, and it lasts. They're running a tight ship over there.

9. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah, the make good stuff. I usually recommend them to someone who wants quality on a budget. I'm not sure you'll find a better value than BCM.

10. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

Ya, I just finished a "****s & giggles" build(on the right), just to see how cheap I could put together an AR that doesn't suck ass, lol.

[​IMG]

BCM 16" carbine upper, full-auto bcg, & H-buffer. Mega Arms lower, Armalite lpk, YHM rear BUIS, Everything else bare-bones, basic M4 grip, handguards(w/ heatshields), stock, etc...

Set me back just a touch over a grand. :rock:

I'd call that a win!

11. fuzzy03cls

fuzzy03cls

Only with some stuff. I've been waiting for over a year on some things to get back in stock. They keep telling me dates & they never arrive.

12. WayaX

WayaX Lifetime Member

A lot of their stuff sells out in minutes or hours from when they list it, especially certain uppers and their BCGs.

When I bought my BCG from them, they came back in stock about an hour before and sold out about an hour after I bought mine.

13. blueberry1177

blueberry1177

What I ordered a Cold Hammer forged 14.5" upper and got a bunch of posters and a hat and you get DVD's? I guess I need to order more uppers :)

14. Airhasz

Airhasz

Once I got a toy when I opened some cornflakes...

15. Ruggles

Ruggles

They do give good swag away but I still think Larue swag is the best :) I received my Larue order today and got the following swag as well;

10th Annual International Sniper Competition DVD
    2 full size bumper stickers
    1 large container of Dillo meat dry rub spice
    1 Dillo bottle opener
    2 lust generating color catalogs

No Larue Tactical baseball hat this time but I have 4-5 already so I will live :)

Both give good swag :)

16. KalashniKEV

KalashniKEV

I actually wish they would keep all that crap and just drop the price a bit.

Not that they're expensive... but WHY???

(actually OP and Ruggles just answered that!)

17. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

They actually are kind of expensive when you consider that they are charging the same or more for just their uppers (without bolts and charging handles), as other companies do for their rifle kits. Yes, I know the "quality" is different, and I don't mind paying for it myself. But let's not blow smoke up each others asses.

To top it off, they are starting to charge more now that demand has picked up. I have noticed that bolt assemblies and uppers that I purchased less than a month ago have gone up $20 in that same time frame. I bet they go up quite a bit more the closer to election we get.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  18. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

Lol, and that's a bad thing how? :cool:

Haha, this is something they must've just started doing recently. I've ordered a good bit of gear from them, this is the first time I've gotten DVDs. The last upper I ordered before this was only about a month ago.

19. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

I think I received my upper and a few other parts on the 22nd, and I got the DVDs. But I also ordered three bolts after that, and I got another cap, but no posters or videos. I am willing to bet they go by dollar amount, and size of overall packaging when they determine what goodies they are sending.

20. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

The basic 16" upper+auto-spec bcg+Gunfighter charging handle... $600 shipped to my door.

That's really not that expensive, only about $100 more than a complete Spike's upper. Spike's isn't bad gear at all, but having had both, I'll pay the $100 and go BCM.

This is true, but it's not JUST Bravo Co, it's pretty much across the board. Supply & demand, just the way it goes. My favorite 40s&w ammo just went up $30 per 500rd case.
    :crying: