Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to pick up my new Glock 26 (Gen 4)! My delay was phoned in as a proceed a few hours ago. There's not too much snow here at the moment, but I'm still a bit nervous to be dealing with other St Louis drivers :faint:. Will post pics upon my safe return.

·
USN Retired
7,957 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've been watching the weather channel and you poor folks are getting slammed up there. We just dodged that bullet here. Anyway be safe.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Mission accomplished. I know I could have been patient, but there's something exhilarating about driving in poor conditions. The car handled the weather like a champ.

And now for the payoff:

Today I became a proud Glock owner! Now will someone pour me a cold glass of Kool Aid, plz?

·
Florida's Left Coast
9,500 Posts
to pick up my new Glock 26 (Gen 4)! ...I'm still a bit nervous to be dealing with other St Louis drivers :faint:
Where are you getting the G26 in St. Louis? I'm originally from there - a good place to be 'from' today. 75 in Tampa area right now.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where are you getting the G26 in St. Louis? I'm originally from there - a good place to be 'from' today. 75 in Tampa area right now.
Mid America Arms on Gravois. They're only in their second year, and a bit on the expensive side ($559 before tax). And no freebies! My old dealer used to always throw in a box of ammo and range time gratis. I suppose I shouldn't fault them for not having a range, but I do it anyway :supergrin:.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mission accomplished. I know I could have been patient, but there's something exhilarating about driving in poor conditions. The car handled the weather like a champ.

And now for the payoff:

Today I became a proud Glock owner! Now will someone pour me a cold glass of Kool Aid, plz?
Congrats. I love my Gen 4 26. I've been lucky I guess, no problems at all, right out of the box.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Braved snow and -14 degree (-42 wind chill) temps today to pick up my new Gen4 Glock 35. I shot 150 rounds through the 35 at the indoor range. This was definitely a day the memberships dues were worth it!

What we do for fine firearms!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guess I've been gone too long... Used to shoot at Bullseye and Top Gun. Good luck with your new 26.
Top Gun is nice, I took a CCW class there. They supposedly had a fire last year and are rebuilding their range atm.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Congrats. You certainly were determined seeing that you braved the elements.

The 26 is my favorite glock

All the best

1 - 17 of 17 Posts