Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
speed not power
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOG's Sirs,

Good day Sirs. Hingi lang po ako ng advice regarding my plan to have my own pieces of brass shells for reloads. Gusto ko po sanang mag start kahit 100-150 pcs. Dati po bumili ako ng range ammo ng armscor nung nag break in ako ng pistol ko. i collected the shells and have them reloaded. Flawless naman po ang performance ng reloads, and i discarded the shells after that. Medyo mahal nga lang range ammo, P12.38/pc sa armscor mcs. I'm planning to join Prod.Division and madadalas na siguro practice,i'd like to use reloads pero standard loads for Prod.Div. para makatipid.

Question po:
1. Where can i buy cheap and reliable new 9mm brass shells na pwedeng i-reload twice? How much?
2. Where can i find a gun reloading stall na nagrereload ng
standard loads for use in Prod. Division?

Maraming salamat po...

wingz:
 

·
Re membered
Joined
·
596 Posts
You can get new brass at Armscor, Marikina. Or you can get so called "once fired" brass kay lieza (she usually have a booth during comps) or from your trusted bad boy.:supergrin:

Have it reloaded from commercial reloaders, like Armscor, True Weight, PB Dionisio, etc depending on your preference and location. Or with your happy reloading BoGs.:cool:

And after you had it reloaded twice, bigay mo sa akin :supergrin: huwag mo discard. Actually, if for practice or competition you can your shells until it cracks, unless you're picky. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,198 Posts
ok na armscor shells but mas madaling mag-crack and mabuntis. mas maganda imported brass like winchester, remington and fiocchi. gamit namin nila casmot for 9mm armscor and fiocchi shells.

ito ang load recipe ng mga BoG for 9mm. pwede for all types of pistols, glock, cz, jericho, tanfoglio, beretta, hk. Power factor is 128-132 depending on how fast your barrel is

Vithavuori powder
N320 4.2gr 124gr armscor fmj heads
N320 4.0gr 127-128gr teflon or copper plated heads
overall length 1.142in

contact mo si Judge or 9MX for their reloading services. Gamit nilang reloader meron undersize dies para hindi buntis basyo.
 

·
Rei!
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
Originally posted by Eye Cutter

contact mo si Judge or 9MX for their reloading services. Gamit nilang reloader meron undersize dies para hindi buntis basyo.
si judge na lang, much as i want to, i'm simply too busy with office work:freak:
 

·
speed not power
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Salamat po ng marami mga Sirs.



Casmot:pahabol na hingi ng Tips and Advice:supergrin: :
Sir may CZ po kayo di ba, advice naman sir kung pano ko ma-set up to the regulated 5 lbs yung trigger pull ng tanfoglio ko, grabe tigas 13.8lbs. Pag naset up ko na yung trigger pull and standard reloads; ready to rock na sa range. And also para mafamiliarized na ko sa current set up ko before i join the actual comp.
Thanks Sir.


Eye Cutter:
Thanks for the much needed load specs Sir. I'll pm judge as soon as i got the brass shells. Salamat po.


9MX:
Copy Sir. Thanks
 

·
Re membered
Joined
·
596 Posts
Originally posted by wingz
Casmot:pahabol na hingi ng Tips and Advice:supergrin: :
Sir may CZ po kayo di ba, advice naman sir kung pano ko ma-set up to the regulated 5 lbs yung trigger pull ng tanfoglio ko, grabe tigas 13.8lbs.
Simple lang. Dalhin mo kay Tony Pascual. :supergrin: Siya ang nag trigger job nun CZ namin nila 9MX at yun dating CZ nila Doc EC and Judge.

Or go to CZForum

Or if you want to experiment read this "Don't do this and blame me..."
 

·
speed not power
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by casmot
Simple lang. Dalhin mo kay Tony Pascual. :supergrin: Siya ang nag trigger job nun CZ namin nila 9MX at yun dating CZ nila Doc EC and Judge.

Or go to CZForum

Or if you want to experiment read this "Don't do this and blame me..."
Option # 1 ako sir, kay tony pascual. Actually sa niece ni mr. pascual. Katatapos ko lang makipag-usap kay ms.margie-very accomodating at okay kausap. next week pasyal ako sa shop nila for some trigger tinkering. Update ko kayo sir sa developments. Salamat uli sa walang sawang pagsubaybay :supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin: .
 

·
speed not power
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
dati P750 charge ni TP for trigger tuning ng CZ format pistols. magkano na ngayon?
According to margie, P500 labor cost, then the replacement springs will cost below P300. yung CZ nyo ba dati sir ano yung trigger job na ginawa? i told her not to shorten the springs, tulad ng advice nyo dati sa NZ85B thread.
 

·
speed not power
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by mtho
sir magkaibang shop yun ke toni pascual at sa pamangkin nya ha. baka nalito kayo.
Yes sir. Si margie mismo nagclarify on that issue. Tony Pascual's was a different shop. And she also told me that she was familiar with some BOG members who frequent their shop. And the number/address that was posted as Tony Pascual in the sticky thread of gunstore directories here in BOG was actually that of their shop. Kaya pala ng tumawag ako siya ang nakasagot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,198 Posts
A. P. Pascual gunworks yata yun! Pinsan or kapatid ni Tony Pascual. Sa Mariveles St. AP Pascual. Yung bagong shop ni TP sa Baco St. which is 1 or 2 streets away
 

·
toy soldier
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
try to find wcc shells with the nato mark, they will last you a long time:) imho i think they are the strongest 9mm shells around.
 

·
Range Bum
Joined
·
1,132 Posts
Order ka ng Wolff gunsprings. Halos lahat ng locally fabricated springs e hindi tumatagal. Pag meron ka na, pa-trigger job mo na kina Marge Pascual.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,198 Posts
eto kelangan mo springs


EAA/Tanfoglio/CZ/Jericho Hammer springs

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Tanfoglio frame pistols have 2 different hammer spring configurations: A) the traditional long hammer spring (about 2.5" long) which extends down the back of the grip. B) newer EAA pistols have a short hammer spring (about 1.25" long) which is mounted transversely in the frame and does not extend down the back of the grip. Please order the correct spring for your pistol.

A. Traditional hammer spring configuration

For use in:
Standard & Longslide models - All cal's except .45

Reduced Power...: 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 Lb.
Factory Standard.: 20 Lb.
Extra Power.........: 22, 24, and 26 Lb.
Stock No. 289xx - each.....$4.29
Stock No. 290xx - pak of 3 (1 rating).......$ 8.99
Stock No. 291xx - pak of 10 (1 rating).....$19.99
Please Note: Replace the "xx" in the stock number with the pound rating of spring.
For use in:
Compact Models - All caliber's

Reduced Power...: 16, 17 and 18 Lb.
Factory Standard.: 19 Lb.
Extra Power.........: None available
Stock No. 223xx - each.....$4.29
Stock No. 224xx - pak of 3 (1 rating).......$ 8.99
Stock No. 225xx - pak of 10 (1 rating).....$19.99
Please Note: Replace the "xx" in the stock number with the pound rating of spring.
B. Short transverse hammer spring models - EAA

Reduced Power...: 13, 14 and 15 Lb.
Factory Standard.: 16 Lb.
Extra Power.........: 17, 18, 20 and 22 Lb.
Stock No. 151xx - each.....$ 4.29
Stock No. 152xx - pak of 3 (1 rating).......$ 8.99
Stock No. 153xx - pak of 10 (1 rating).....$19.99
Please Note: Replace the "xx" in the stock number with the pound rating of spring.

Try mo 15 lbs hammer spring
 

·
Rei!
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
Originally posted by wingz
According to margie, P500 labor cost, then the replacement springs will cost below P300. yung CZ nyo ba dati sir ano yung trigger job na ginawa? i told her not to shorten the springs, tulad ng advice nyo dati sa NZ85B thread.
iirc, 850 inabot ang sa akin. they replaced the hammer spring pero binalik ko ang orig. imho, the trigger job itself is ok. mine is ky jelly smooth!!!!!!!!!!:beer:
 

·
speed not power
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
eto kelangan mo springs


EAA/Tanfoglio/CZ/Jericho Hammer springs

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Tanfoglio frame pistols have 2 different hammer spring configurations: A) the traditional long hammer spring (about 2.5" long) which extends down the back of the grip. B) newer EAA pistols have a short hammer spring (about 1.25" long) which is mounted transversely in the frame and does not extend down the back of the grip. Please order the correct spring for your pistol.

A. Traditional hammer spring configuration

For use in:
Standard & Longslide models - All cal's except .45

Reduced Power...: 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 Lb.
Factory Standard.: 20 Lb.
Extra Power.........: 22, 24, and 26 Lb.
Stock No. 289xx - each.....$4.29
Stock No. 290xx - pak of 3 (1 rating).......$ 8.99
Stock No. 291xx - pak of 10 (1 rating).....$19.99
Please Note: Replace the "xx" in the stock number with the pound rating of spring.
For use in:
Try mo 15 lbs hammer spring


Wow! Thank you very much sir. Problema ko lang po dito eh kung pano ako makaka order. Mine is a standard tanfoglio. nagtanong ako sa armscor site, wala rawsilang mga reduced power hammer springs. meron po kayang distributor dito sa atin? Thanks ulit sir, pasensya na po. :upeyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,698 Posts
Originally posted by Valor1
Order ka ng Wolff gunsprings. Halos lahat ng locally fabricated springs e hindi tumatagal. Pag meron ka na, pa-trigger job mo na kina Marge Pascual.
you will be surprised where the wolf springs that are sold here are made. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,198 Posts
magpa-order ka direct sa wolff springs. meron pa yatang extra si 9mx. awitan mo yung binigay ko sa kanya!

hehehe :supergrin:
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top