close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Brand New Tucker Leather For Sale (H&K)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Cruise, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Cruise

Cruise

I am selling two brand new Tucker HF1 OWB holsters, one for H&K USPf (9mm/40S&W) and one for H&K USPc (9mm/40S&W). The holsters are beautifully made (it's really the best craftsmanship I've ever seen in a holster), and stamped with Tucker's "cross cut" pattern. No breaking in is necessary. My guns fit perfectly when the holsters arrived. The ride is high and tight.

The holsters are black with white stitching, made for a 1.5" belt and RIGHT HAND CARRY. The pictures below make it appear that they are left hand, but that's because my digital camera wasn't handy, and so I used a webcam. There is nothing wrong with these holsters. I'm only selling them because I'm trimming down my firearm collection (change in situation/new priorities), and the H&K's are going to be sold.

I'll accept PayPal or a money order. I'm selling the holsters for $100 each including shipping. That's $30 less than Tucker without the wait.

There was no need to denote which holster is which in the pictures below - they look identical.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cruise

Cruise

BTT

Offers are welcome.

3. Cruise

Cruise