close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Brand New Ruger LCP $294 FTF Washington State

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bulldog18, Apr 4, 2010.

1. bulldog18

bulldog18

**UPDATE**
    Here are 4 interesting videos on the Ruger LCP (Thanks to YouTube):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulsujqfoz0U (General info)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvY3y1K5NBs (How to field strip the Ruger LCP)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBww_T0rE7M (Kel-Tec belt clip on a Ruger LCP)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0TAqKJ5B8g&feature=related (How to install a Kel-Tec belt clip on a Ruger LCP)

**UPDATE**
    For security reasons I will not post the tracking number for public viewing.
    This is for "our eyes" only....why?

I don't want "John Doe" to walk-in and say...I'm "joe blow" and I'm part of the Ruger LCP "group buy" and I'm here to pick-up my new Ruger LCP. *Remember* These Rugers are all paid for. All you need to do is pick them up from the FFL dealer and pay the FFL fees.
    So I e-mailed each of you the tracking number.

**UPDATE**
    I received a phone call today (April 12) from a distributor with a final price of $140 for the Crimson Trace LG-431 Laser Grips.
    If you are interested in purchasing the lasers, please let me know.

See the below links:

http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Videos/TheArtOfSurvivalChapter1/tabid/399/Default.aspx

http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Products/Ruger/LG431/tabid/361/Default.aspx

========
    ========

**UPDATE**
    I'm collecting payments for all Ruger LCP purchases. **You must bring a valid picture I.D. (driver license or law enforcement ID card) at the time of notary. Please contact me so we can set up a time to get a "notarized" Receipt of Payment at the following location:

Prevail Credit Union
    17601 140th Ave. NE
    Woodinville, WA 98072

Branch Hours:
    Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
    Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

**Some of you asked if you could just mail me a "certified check/money order" and skip the "notarized" Receipt of Payment". I'm doing the "Notarized" Receipt for your protection against fraud/scams. If you want to send your payment payment in and skip the "Notarized" Receipt it's your call. I know it's a long drive from Olympia to Woodinville just to get a "Notarized" Receipt. If you go this route, I recommend that you use a U.S. Post Office money order. They can track the serial number on the money order and if any fraud is committed it will be a federal offense.

I'll e-mail each of you with the payment details, and the amount owed/due.

"Bulldog18":....3 Ruger LCP
    "Young":........2 Ruger LCP (Your Payment of $548 was Received on April 9th, Thank you)
    "FlashPoint":...1 Ruger LCP (Your Payment of $274 was Received on April 19th, Thank you)
    "Ross C":.......2 Ruger LCP (Your Payment of $548 was Received on April 10th, Thank you)
    "HVAC":.........2 Ruger LCP (Your Payment of $548 was Received on April 13th, Thank you)

=====
    =====

At This Time (April 9th 8:20am Pacific Standard Time)
    All 10 Ruger LCP Have Been Sold/Claimed.

Brand New Ruger LCP $274 + $20 FFL Fee up to (3) guns!!

**PLEASE NOTE**
    I will collect your payment from you when all 10 Ruger LCP have been claimed
    I don't want to collect $274 from you and then have you wait "X amount" of time waiting for the rest of the pistols to sell. So keep your money in the bank until I'm ready to collect.

Hours upon Hours of making phone calls, numerous e-mails (editing this damn post a million times) we finally found our FFL Dealer (thanks to a fellow "Seattle-gunner" who found him). The FFL dealer is Eric and he is located in Renton, WA. See link: http://www.blackwellindustries.com/ and will do a Transfer fee: of $20.00 up to three guns.

Here is the final breakdown of your cost:

For 1) Ruger LCP is $274 + $20 FFL transfer fee = $294 FINAL PRICE
    For 2) Ruger LCP is $274 + $274 + $20 FFL transfer fee = $568 FINAL PRICE ($284 per pistol)
    For 3) Ruger LCP is $274 + $274 + $274 + $20 FFL transfer fee = $842 FINAL PRICE ($280.67 per pistol)

These are just the standard Ruger LCP like you would purchase/get from either Sams Guns, Kesselrings Gun Shop, Wades or Discount Count Guns, etc. These LCPs come with No "bells or whistles"...but if you like, I could sing you a song :)

Serial Numbers are listed below:
    As you can see, the first three numbers start with "373", so these LCPs are recall free.

1) 373-5xxxx (Purchased)
    2) 373-5xxxx (Purchased)
    3) 373-5xxxx (Purchased)
    4) 373-6xxxx (Purchased)
    5) 373-5xxxx (Purchased)
    6) 373-5xxxx (Purchased)
    7) 373-5xxxx (Purchased)
    8) 373-5xxxx (Purchased)
    9) 373-5xxxx (Purchased)
    10) 373-5xxxx (Purchased)

So if you want to take part in this...Here is what I need from you:

1. First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name
    2. Phone # and e-mail address
    3. $274 and you will get a "Notarized Receipt".

You''ll have a "notarized" Receipt of Payment for your protection against fraud/scams. It will clearly show/state that you paid me $274.
    The "notarized" Receipt of Payment is free from my credit union:

Prevail Credit Union
    17601 140th Ave. NE
    Woodinville, WA 98072

Branch Hours:
    Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
    Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Once I have $2,740, I will place an order for all 10 Ruger LCP. All 10 Rugers will be shipped to the following FFL Dealer in Renton.

See Link http://www.fflclick.com/STATES/WA.htm

Eric Berg
    BlackWell Industries inc.
    Renton, WA 98058
    http://www.blackwellindustries.com/
    phone: 425-442-8200
    Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm pst
    Transfer fee: $20.00 up to three guns

I will post the tracking number on this "thread" and will keep everyone updated on when the Ruger LCP arrives in Renton.
    Once Eric receives the "Rugers", you will need to give/show him the following items:

1. A current Washington State Driver License
    2. A current Washington State Concealed Pistol License **If you don't have a CPL, you will have to wait until your background check is approved**
    3. $20 cash

**YOUR FEEDBACK**

Let me know when you have your Ruger LCP in your hands, so I can leave your "feedback" (please remember to tell Eric "Thank you"...he really helped us out a lot) If you have any problems/concerns/questions with your order please feel free to contact me. I want to make sure you are happy with your purchase/price of your new Ruger LCP.

I'm 100% sure I could get another AWESOME DEAL from Crimson Trace on lasers

So don't run off and purchase a Crimson Trace for your "Ruger" just yet. Let me see what I can do first ok

----------------
    ----------------
    IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A RUGER LCP MAKE SURE YOUR "NAME" IS LISTED BELOW.
    IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR "NAME" BELOW, YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME ASAP!!
    ---------------
    ---------------
    "Bulldog18":....3 Ruger LCP
    "Young":..........2 Ruger LCP (Your Payment of $548 was Received on April 9th, Thank you)
    "FlashPoint":...1 Ruger LCP (Your Payment of $274 was Received on April 19th, Thank you)
    "Ross C":........2 Ruger LCP (Your Payment of $548 was Received on April 10th, Thank you)
    "HVAC":..........2 Ruger LCP (Your Payment of $548 was Received on April 13th, Thank you)
    =============================================

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  2. 1pRoscoe

1pRoscoe

Sign me up for one.... email coming to you shortly.

3. cam6702

cam6702 Safety's Off

is one still available im interested and also have you found out what kind of deal you can get on the crimson trace lasers?

thanks

4. bulldog18

bulldog18

I have two (2) Ruger LCP left.
    So for (1) Ruger LCP is $274 + $20 FFL transfer fee = $294 FINAL PRICE
    or for (2) Ruger LCP is $274 + $274 + $20 FFL transfer fee = $568 FINAL PRICE ($284 per pistol)

I see that your location is in South Carolina...?

All 10 Ruger LCP are part of a package deal from a Ruger Distributor. They must be ordered and shipped together as a whole unit. This order cannot be broken up. So all 10 pistols/handguns will be shipped to the following FFL dealer:

Eric Berg
    BlackWell Industries inc.
    16552 121 Ave. S.E.
    Renton, WA 98058
    http://www.blackwellindustries.com/
    phone: 425-442-8200
    Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm pst
    Transfer fee: $20.00 up to three guns

Unless you are a FFL dealer, you must be a resident of Washington to purchase these handguns.

Sorry,
    ---------Crimson Trace Lasers------

The price on the Crimson Trace Lasers will all depend on how many I order "all at once".
    As you can see, since I ordered (10) Brand New Ruger LCP, I got them for $274 shipped right to Eric's (the FFL Dealer) front door....Keep in mind, that all 10 Rugers are going to 1 address which cuts down on the cost of shipping v.s. the lasers being shipped to 10 different address....however ordering 10 lasers will be cheaper than ordering them just one at a time.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  5. 1pRoscoe

1pRoscoe

To make this happen now, I'll be willing to mail one to your FFL provided they can accept from non-FFL. Let me know and I may take the extra needed. Keep in mind it'll add another ~$35 to your purchase price.....

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010