close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Brand New Lowrance iFinder HUNT C GPS (NE)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mailgirl, Nov 9, 2006.

1. mailgirl

mailgirl

Well I bought this lowrance about a month ago. I've only downloaded one map to a card. (You can have up to five cards registered with the software)

I turned the GPS on once and realized this is capable of WAY, WAY more than I needed. I needed more of a automotive GPS. So I went to Best Buy and bought a garmin.

This GPS has been outside once for about 4minutes and that was it. As you can see the screen and everything is just like it came out of the box. I have all the manuals and warranty card and strap. That package hasn't even been opened.

The one card that I registered with the mapping software has approximately 95% of the unites states on it. With about roughly 150mg for more storage on it. The software allows you to register 5 cards with the software. I am giving you the one with the U.S on it. (it can be erased and re-downloaded onto) Plus I have a brand new 1GB card still in the package plus one more 1GB card that's out of the package. Plus I have a lowrance waterproof sd card holder for all your cards. WIth the 3-1GB cards you can actually fit 3/4 of the world on all those cards.

I know this is hard for allot of men, me included but I realize this GPS is way over my head, so I needed something simpilar. Hopefully my loss is your gain.

Brand new this sold for $475 plus change with all cards and card holders.

My price to you guys and gals, is $310 shipped by fedex insured. This would make a great x-mas gift if you can talk the wife into it. The unit is in impeccable condition. It has 4 minutes of use on it and has sat since being turned off. All the hardware, cable, software, cases and power cords are there and you can see. Heck even the book is in pristine condition.

I'm not looking for any trades as I now have to pay off the credit card that charged my new gamin automotive GPS.

I take either usps money orders, paypal with the extra 2% or I can take visa/mastercard. Your choice. Paypal and credit card with ship next day.

Thanks for looking guys and gals. God Bless.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can pm me here or email me at traxxas (at) cox.net

First I'll take it gets it.

2. mailgirl

mailgirl

Anybody???

It's a great deal.:banana:

3. mailgirl

mailgirl

New Price $350 for the complete package plus shipping.

4. mailgirl

mailgirl

Off to ebay saturday I guess.

5. mailgirl

mailgirl

Markdown

$329.00 shipped.

6. mailgirl

mailgirl

Alright, one last offer for the GPS.

First $310.00 gets it. That's a little over $105.00 off of just what the GPS cost not counting all the extra memory cards which cost $90.00. Everything is practically new. If it was in the packaging you couldn't even tell the difference. This is the fedex shipped price.

I can have it out asap.

7. mailgirl

mailgirl

SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD