Glock Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have new factory Glock recoil spring assemblies for sale. They are brand new parts and are OEM factory Glock parts. Nothing aftermarket.

I have them to fit the following Glock model handguns. These will fit Gen2 and Gen3 guns only. These will not fit Gen4 and Gen5 guns.

M/17, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37
M/20, 20SF, 21, 21SF

Your choice $10.00 each shipped via USPS first class mail.

I also have new factory Glock armorer disassembly tools available, $9.00 each shipped via USPS first class mail.

Payment may be made by money order, cashiers check or personal check. Sorry but no Paypal or Credit Cards. Certified funds get the package shipped same day the funds arrive and personal checks will delay the package till the check clears the bank on my end. You will be given a tracking number when the package is shipped.

Please check my other posts for other Glock parts and as always if you are looking for something in particular, please feel free to contact me direct at [email protected].

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.