close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

!!Brand new Dell Laptop Inspiron 1150 For SALE!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by chromeluv, Dec 27, 2004.

1. chromeluv

chromeluv

1.)The laptop is not 'sealed' in the box, I took it out to turn it on and do the basic function check - make sure it worked with my home network, test speed, etc. I have all the original sealing that I would ship the computer in.

2.) The CPU is a Intel Pentium 4, 2.80GHz, 799MHz FSB, 512mb RAM, 30GIG HD, DVD+CD Rewriteable Burner (software used to burn DVDs and CDs is surprisingly very easy to use), Integrated Wireless, extended life battery, 15inch Screen, running Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2 Installed, New McAffee virus/spamblocker/firewall software, all original software on computer is unopened, Dell 1year Warranty transferable since I have not registered it yet

3.) It is a very lightweight laptop, not hard to balance or keep control over. Colored a metallic grey.

4.) Also comes with Dell Photo Printer

Here is the full line of specs on it...

Dell Specs on the 1150 Laptop

(NOTE: This link shows a laptop with 40GIG, my computer has 30GIG HD.)

4.) Located in Columbus, Ohio

I am very firm on this sale, this laptop retails on Dell.com for approx $1600. I am selling the computer for $1400, with the printer $1500. This was a christmas present, and I am using the funds to purchase my very first AR15. Email through the site for inquiries.

2. chromeluv

chromeluv