Glock Talk banner

BPM Rifles?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  WayaX 
#1 ·
http://www.usamade-ar15parts.com/category-s/38.htm

Been looking for my first AR. A friend recommended these guys. I am looking to build this gun. Anyone have any experience with this company?

One plus for me, is that they are located about 10 minutes from my house.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Never heard of them.

For a first rifle, that is generally a bad thing, as I've been around ARs for 20 years and formerly worked for a manufacturer.

Stick with the better known names until you've got some experience to know what you like and don't.

The BCM (Bravo Company Manufacturing) "EAG" model is, out of the box, a very good fighting-level rifle (not a range toy). A Colt 6920 is also excellent though it doesn't come pre-set up with some of the accessories.

On a budget, look at S&W. Not of the same quality as BCM, Colt, LaRue, Noveske and a few others (like Daniel Defense) but close, and will hold up to a lot of hard use.

#4 ·
Never heard of them.

For a first rifle, that is generally a bad thing, as I've been around ARs for 20 years and formerly worked for a manufacturer.

Stick with the better known names until you've got some experience to know what you like and don't.

The BCM (Bravo Company Manufacturing) "EAG" model is, out of the box, a very good fighting-level rifle (not a range toy). A Colt 6920 is also excellent though it doesn't come pre-set up with some of the accessories.

On a budget, look at S&W. Not of the same quality as BCM, Colt, LaRue, Noveske and a few others (like Daniel Defense) but close, and will hold up to a lot of hard use.
+1

Also, if this is your first AR-15, don't build it, just buy an upper and lower and attach them or buy a fully built gun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.