Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Notorious
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://melquita.multiply.com/photos/album/348/HELP_My_Nephew_Was_Abducted

This is from the blog of Melka, a seller on multiply, and guys this isn't a joke, not a forwarded message from random emails, this is the real deal, with a real little boy missing. Please help if you can!

From the Blog:

My pamangkin, Kuya Ken's son Matthew, where we took the other half of the business namesake was abducted last night at Festival Mall in Alabang.

Name: Matthew" Chu-chu" David Samudio
Address: 16 guyabano st umali rd. summitville subdivision putatan muntinlupa city 1770

He was last seen at Tom's World Arcade in Festival Mall Alabang, around 8pm yesterday July 22, 2008 wearing Green Checkered Polo, Maong pants and Green Mr. Bean Slippers.

When we reviewed the surveillance camera in said mall, there was this chubby impoverished looking girl around 12-13 years old wearing a dirtied pink top with floral design and a reddish jogging pants who summoned my nephew and then whispered something to him, then my pamangkin who is very "bibo" readily took her hand as they went out of the said premises.

Guys, I need your help with this, if you know people in the media, police or government agency who might be able to HELP us locate my nephew, I'm begging you, please, please help us. Or at the very least, please pass this message to as many people as possible, who knows where the abductors might have taken him... Matthew is a very sickly kid, he rarely eats unless his yaya feeds him and he was about to have an operation for fluid in his right testis.

If there are any news or lead that can locate my nephew, please help us... Sobrang kawawa ang pamangkin ko, who knows how they are treating him...I dont want this thing happening to any kid so please help my nephew. PLEASE. You can contact my brother at 0923-638-4632.

Thank you so much and God Bless you!

·
Registered
67 Posts
saw this at the news last night......

the boy is due for an operation for a hole in his
intestine....

based on the cctv, sumama sya with another 12yo female out of
the arcade....

·
Registered
176 Posts
this is really bad. specially if this becomes a kidnapping issue. pati mga bata ginagamit na ngayon sa ganitong walanghiyang kalokohan ng mga sindikato...

·
NRA Member
3,238 Posts
Prayers for his quick and safe return.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Parang nadinig ko sa balita kanina, nakita daw namamalimos.... Check lang sa DZMM

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
They found the kid!!!
Apparently, he'd been pressed by a syndicate into begging on the street in Laguna.

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
Let me tell you....

Back in 1985 a lawyer-friend of my mom lost track of her daughter in
Baclaran, after a mass of thugs just slammed into them.
Overcoming the severe depression over the loss and even the
subsequent breakup of her marriage, the lawyer went on a trip with
her own parents, to HongKong in 1987. The lawyer did some wandering
about Kowloon on her own. Walking up and out of an underground station
in TsimShaTsui, the lawyer heard a child's voice crying "Mommy! Mommy!",
and turned to look back.

It was her daughter, left arm severed by a syndicate, begging at various
train station stairways the past year and a half.

Philippine diplomats in HK actually made it very difficult for the mother to
get her daughter home, even trying to separate the two and return the
little girl to the syndicate. It took intervention by IBP heavies and a
Batasan MP to keep the girl with her mother and get the girl a Philippine
passport so she could come home.

Take ABSOLUTELY no chances with your kids' safety, guys.

h.

·
Spits230grFMJs
209 Posts
It was her daughter, left arm severed by a syndicate, begging at various
train station stairways the past year and a half.
That's disturbing. I suppose her arm was severed to elicit pity while begging for alms?!

Me and my family are always wary when we encounter a lone child crying in a public place. We usually observe the child and see if the guardians are around. If no one approaches, one of us looks for a security guard and/or manager of the place while the rest of us keep observing the child.

Losing a child without closure and without hope in sight of finding the child is something no parent should ever be subjected to.

·
Notorious
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks to everyone who gave prayers and looked for the kid, Melka and her family are all very grateful.

Thanks for sharing that story horge, I didn't expect the child to turn up overseas...maybe we should have our authorities (Interpol etc) focus on the beggars and the brothels there to check for our missing persons. I also know a family who lost one of their daughters there in Baclaran, but she hasn't been found. She was 16 at the time, and looked very attractive (her father was American which resulted in a very pretty mestiza). They were going through the underpass when she was separated from her mom and brother, they searched for her for hours, contacted the police, but they never found her, or the group of men who crowded her.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Good news I just read in the News:

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage.aspx?StoryID=126282

Missing 3-yr-old boy reunited with family

Matthew David Samudio, the three-year-old boy who was reportedly abducted inside a video arcade at a mall in Alabang, Muntinlupa City, was reunited with his family Thursday.

A security guard found the boy walking around the Sta. Rosa Commercial Complex in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.

He was seen with the same girl who tagged him at the Festival Mall last Tuesday.

Jonathan Estema said when he and other security guards accosted the two, the girl ran away and left Samudio.

Estema said that Samudio was wearing a new set of clean clothes.

Security guards turned over the boy to the Sta. Rosa police, who then alerted counterparts in Alabang.

Samudio and the still unidentified girl were earlier reported to have been spotted begging for alms near Festival Mall.

Police said that the two used the money gathered from begging to take a jeepney to Sta. Rosa.

Relatives, however, said the syndicate that abducted the boy took him to Laguna since authorities in Muntinlupa have already been searching for Samudio.

The abduction nearly placed the boy's life in danger since he is supposed to undergo an operation next month for an intestinal ailment. With a report from Ron Gagalac, ABS-CBN News

·
Registered
176 Posts
Security guards turned over the boy to the Sta. Rosa police, who then alerted counterparts in Alabang.

Samudio and the still unidentified girl were earlier reported to have been spotted begging for alms near Festival Mall.

Police said that the two used the money gathered from begging to take a jeepney to Sta. Rosa.
what do the police want to say out of this, that it was just the girl by her lonesome that did the 'kidnapping'?

during the late 90's my sister and I saw a group of beggars alighting from an L300 versa-van at the Mount Carmel church in QC :) may tagahatid pa sila

1 - 20 of 27 Posts