GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View: https://youtu.be/bOZeNcsAPtU

"Bowling ball smashed on worker's head at Michigan bowling alley

Police are searching for two suspects seen viciously attacking an employee — with hard violent punches and a bowling ball — at a Michigan bowling alley last week.

The Detroit News reported that the fight unfolded at around 11:45 p.m. Wednesday after the employee, a 28-year-old Roseville man, asked a group of unruly guests to leave, the Roseville Police Department said.

The first suspect reached over the bowling counter and punched the employee in the face, police said. The second suspect, who had stepped behind the counter, then started punching and kicking the employee in the face and body.

The first suspect walked behind the counter, picked up a bar stool and struck the employee on the head, police said. The first suspect also picked up a bowling ball and smashed it on the back of the employee’s head.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bowling-ball-smashed-on-workers-head-at-michigan-bowling-alley "

·
Banned
34,066 Posts
Learn from these cacaroaches and how they "work"...*Remember the "steps"...there are always 2..3...or more of them...and `One` will always come at you with a Suka punch...to get you down....before the kicking takes place with the others...**Focus on the beginning hostility..."Before" > it starts (Know its coming).... ! Carry!

·
Crusty Member
10,688 Posts
I watched the video.

It was young black men.

“That’s racist!”

I’m amazed he got up after taking a bowling ball to the back of the head. I figured it was over (in more ways than one) when I saw the ball being used as a weapon.

Open carry probably would have prevented that.

·
Banned
5,210 Posts
Or, they didn't need to give a description because the VIDEO is right there front and center of the article, and the PD also posted it on their Facebook page.

There are instances where media bias plays a part related to the race of a criminal.. this time isn't one of those instances.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Consealed carry would have stopped this. Cruds like this need to be SHOT. Pure and simple.

But then I suppose there would be another blame the victim frolic like the one with "unarmed young black man" St.Travon and the EEVILE white Hispanic or Denny where a cinder block was pronounced to be not a deadly weapon.

Gray_Rider
Old Secessh

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
And in addition the worker is pummeled with a heavy bar stool and is stomped and punched repeatedly when down.

Had three white scumsuckers pulled this on some poor black guy they all would be in the pokey yesterday.

Too bad the employee wasn't armed.

Gray_Rider
Uncompromising
Old Secessh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts