GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since Bowe got boot out of the Army, he has disappeared. I was alway curious what happen to him, where he live now. You would think what was such a high profile case of desertion, would be followed for a while.

But he seens to have disappeared. Nothing is ever written about his life after he left the military.

Too me this is strange.

image.png

Anyone known the end of the story? Working at Wal-Mart chasing shopping cart?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Since Bowie got boot out of the Army, he has disappeared. I was alway curious what happen to him, where he live now. You would think what was such a high profile case of desertion, would be followed for a while.

But he seens to have disappeared. Nothing is ever written about his life after he left the military.

Too me this is strange.

View attachment 855698

Anyone known the end of the story? Working at Wal-Mart chasing shopping cart?
You may have better luck searching about him if you use his correct first name: Bowe.

·
Resident Misanthrope
446 Posts
November 6, 2019 - The Military Times reports that on November 2 an Army appeals court agreed to review the decision in Bergdahl's case, which was decided July 2019.

I don't think he got jail time. I'm guessing he went into hiding.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well like I said it disappeared into thin air. Yes I did search his name correctly.

He is doing a good job of hiding, maybe he is with the C.I.A., no one know about who they are, where they are, what they do.

I was surprised Obama did not pardon him, and pin a check full of medal on him. So Obama did something right.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Another case where it would be nice if all the facts were declassified so we can find out how much Obama gave to the Taliban. It would also be nice to show how the Obama administration new that he was a deserter but still referenced him as a hero. Obama let his parents sit in on classified briefings regarding his son.

Still no comment on the amount of money spent, loss of life or injuries obtained while searching for the deserter.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Well like I said it disappeared into thin air. Yes I did search his name correctly.

He is doing a good job of hiding, maybe he is with the C.I.A., no one know about who they are, where they are, what they do.

I was surprised Obama did not pardon him, and pin a check full of medal on him. So Obama did something right.
Wish Zimmerman would take lessons from Bowe.

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
Probably hiding and keeping a low profile like sex offenders because they have to worry about someone taking a shot at him.
That is my guess as well...... Change his name and change his appearance and relocate.
He'll still be scum

1 - 20 of 49 Posts