GlockTalk Forum banner

301 - 320 of 343 Posts

·
Why so serious?
64,717 Posts
How's that OF BIB?
It's enjoyable, but IMHO there are better choices for the price point (not saying to avoid it if you want to try it, but suggest others first).

I like the Longbranch over it by quite a bit (and it's much much cheaper).

Reactions: Upgrayedd

·
Just lack finishing up
3,382 Posts

Wild Turkey Longbranch is SMOOOOOOOTH.
I like Wild Turkey Rare Breed, but take Longranch over it every time (and it's the better part of $10 cheaper in my parts).
Well then, based on that recommendation, I will give Longbranch a go. (I like your line up!)

·
Registered
6,669 Posts
Anyone here tried Russel's reserve 10 year? I've been eyeing it up, but haven't bought one yet.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have recently acquired a taste for bourbon. Really like the stuff, especially Henry McKenna, 4 Roses, and Makers Mark.

It is very interesting to me how competitive the market for bourbon is. Prices and availability vary greatly. Never had to worry about that with beer.

What do you enjoy?

Plain old JIM BEAM or WILD TURKEY for me...

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
I'm gonna take some heat for this, but I'm drinking that Evan Williams BIB with some Fireball. It's a pretty darn good sipper. I would like to try the JD version of Fireball sometime in the hope that it would be less sweet.

Looking forward to my headache tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
I'm gonna take some heat for this, but I'm drinking that Evan Williams BIB with some Fireball. It's a pretty darn good sipper. I would like to try the JD version of Fireball sometime in the hope that it would be less sweet.

Take four aspirins and drink a quart of water before you go to bed. You will thank me in the morning.

·
Why so serious?
64,717 Posts

Taking some heat.... Fireball...

#nopunintended

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

Reactions: deputy tom and peng

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I’m drinking cheap scotch tonight, on the rocks. Dewars, not too bad.
my fav is Dewars 12 yr old uif im buying or buchan an deluxe 12 yr olds

·
Gringo Viejo
28,507 Posts
my fav is Dewars 12 yr old uif im buying or buchan an deluxe 12 yr olds
Dewar's is what I'm drinking if out in a Bar/Restaurant. tom. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,669 Posts
I've only flown on an airplane a few times. One time, while everyone else was eating their breakfast, I drank a handful of the travel bottles of dewars. By the time the plane landed, I was just sloshed! :)

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Anyone here tried Russel's reserve 10 year? I've been eyeing it up, but haven't bought one yet.
ABSO FRIGGIN LOUTELY Get a bottle ASAP. Truly one of the best values in Bourbon IMO.

301 - 320 of 343 Posts