close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boulder City 2005 Debriefing

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Jan 22, 2005.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Post your stories here.

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

What! DEJ hasn't posted yet?

3. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

The Bolder City GSSF Match is history for Don At PC and myself! It was a BEAUTIFUL weather day!!Sunshine, a light breeze and temps in the upper 60's! I finished up with a 71.11 in Major Sub,77.84 in Master Stock and 65.50 in U/L. I'll let Don post about his day and scores after his well deserved NAP!;Q
    The Bolder City Range RO's did a great job and the GSSF staff of Scott Gilbertson and Dave Sevigny did the normal outstanding job of keeping the match running smoothy!
    Now on to Orlando next month!;f

Dan:cool:

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Way to go team! I'm glad you had a great time and shot well! Hope you did not break the banks while you where out.

Pharaoh

5. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Hey Pharaoh; Lets just say that it went "BANG" every time I pulled the trigger. My M/S and AmCiv were almost identical to Jax. But what the heck I have had a great time. Saw several old friends I don't get to see often enough, saw a lot of new sights and have a ton of pics. One I will post when I get home. Now I know why Ceasar always had a smile on his face; you will understand when I post the pic I will be using as wal paper on my lap top when I get home. The Star Trek Experience is unbelievable. Saw many more sights than we saw last year and have a list of many more to see next year.

I WILL get some practice before Orlando so I will be out to regain some confidence that I lost over the Christmas break.;c ;c ;c