close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bought & sold 12 Glocks to find out all I need is a 21

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by NM45, Jun 18, 2004.

1. NM45

NM45

I shoot it better than any gun. I was never happy with anything but a 45. 14 rounds of 45 is pretty comforting. I'm addicted to glocks so I'm sure there will be more in the future but this one will never go. Any suggestions on new inexpensive high cap drop free mags?

2. don't tread on me

don't tread on me

AWB "could" be gone on 9/14/04. I'd wait before spending any $$ on full caps!

3. noway

noway

{Bought & sold 12 Glocks to find out all I need is a 21 }

yep the plain jane g21 is one of the best glock for eveyday usage.

4. Tommy21

Tommy21 Vexillary

Yep - and if you run outta ammo you can beat the BGs into submission with it.

;f

Tommy

5. LDHunter

LDHunter

I sure like my G21!!!

I carry my 36 when I leave the house for CCW but the 21 is the first one I reach for when things go bump in the night.

I also would carry it if I actually felt threatened and if I felt there was more than a minimal probability that I'd need it.

Going to get the Glock Tactical light for it too.

I already added a KKM barrel for lead shooting and it shoots 230gr round nose hard cast like a dream and they're very accurate with minimal leading. Very cheap practice ammo. (load them on a Dillon XL650)

Also got the Glockmeister drop in competition trigger group. Improved my accuracy and I really enjoy shooting it at the range.

Adjustable Meprolight night sights rounded it out.

Now I just wish I had 3 "standard capacity" mags. Thirteen 45's on tap with two more mags in a mag holster sounds like some pretty serious firepower eh?

$bob$

6. Mas

Mas

oh man, tell me more about that glockmeister competition trigger setup...I've been waiting for somebody to report on it.

7. LDHunter

LDHunter

Well... It was a snap to put in. I'm a notorious gun klutz but Sean VHA in Virginia guided me through it on the phone and it took me less than 15 minutes to complete the "installation".

Don't get me wrong... It's still a Glock trigger but it's smooth and right around 3.5lbs and breaks very well. I have almost no "tremble" when shooting clay pigeons on the 50 yard backstop with it.

It was well worth it and I also have one on my G20 now.

I consider it a bit light for my CCW carry guns so my G36 and G19 wear standard issue triggers.

$bob$