Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
18,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I ordered my Pro from Dave at DRC, it came to his place with another Pro with a consecutive SN. I bought one and the other went to another member. Well, he ended up trading his off and I just picked it from the guy who traded for it. :supergrin: One is hard enough to get, but now I have two and they're consecutiveley numbered on top of that. :cool:

My original, which has been customized to my liking...

And it's brother, which will stay bone stock...

·
Banned
18,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You keep this up and people will think you are a 1911 addict! :whistling:
No way man. I recently bought a new Gen 4 G17 and Gen 4 G22. So that makes a a Glock addict doesn't it? :dunno:

:rofl:

·
Banned
18,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Pretty sweet, good work.
Thanks. I have to thank Brandon for not getting it after ordering it. Greg for buying and trading it to Trevor. And Trevor for selling it after he traded for it, ironically, by trading Greg the stainless Guncrafter No Name that he bought from Brandon, who was one of the original "3 Amigo" stainless GC No Name buyers between Dave, Brandon and I. Man, it's a small world after all. At least we are keeping everything "in the family". :supergrin:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Congrats Joe! I'm really happy for you!

I put a new recoil spring in the NN that was the traded 'Amigo' and it is
a pleasure to shoot. It's likes my light target loads.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.