Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,819 Posts
Congrats, I think the Gen 5 G19 is about as good as it gets. Something else that I did with mine is I also ordered a X-grip for it and put in a G17 mag. It feels as good as the 19X does and since I already had a couple 19s I was out a whopping $13 shipped instead of around $600 for the 19x.

Reactions: teamd44

·
Bathed in lavender and gasoline
4,142 Posts
Great looking gun. I hope you get to put some rounds through it this weekend....lots of rounds.

Reactions: G19 fan

·
Registered
750 Posts
Wow- good 1st choice!
Now don’t make the same mistake as others when buying a holster- no Uncle Mike’s type nylon crap, but get a good quality holster.
or two...or three and you better find a good sized space for the holster collection. Holsters are like potato chips. You can't stop at just one.

Reactions: Dcc65

·
Registered
584 Posts
I just ordered me one using the Blue label pricing. As soon as they get my authorization letter, GT Distributors will ship it to my department. :)

Reactions: teamd44

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
FWIW, the photos are low in quality and definition. The background is poorly chosen.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.