close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bought my first Glock 19!! Installed KKM barrel .. LOVE IT!!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by dasanii19, May 17, 2007.

Tags:
  1. dasanii19

dasanii19

I love it, installed my KKM match barrel and shot about 200 rounds though her yesterday with no failures at all.. :laughabove:

Here she is!!

[​IMG]

Also, check out the sweet serial #!!! Some might not care but I thought it was pretty neat and easy to remember..

[​IMG]

2. rich52us

rich52us

Congrats on your new G19. Why not the stock barrel? Enjoy and be safe:thumbsup:

3. Glock .45 ACP

Glock .45 ACP

I put a KKM in my G30. I got tighter groups, but the stock barrel hit closer to my aim point. My problem with the KKM is the 2nd to last round in the mag failed to feed a lot of times, so I went back to the stock barrel.

4. dasanii19

dasanii19

I am using this KKM because I got a smoking deal on it from a friend ($60), I couldnt pass it up, it was brand new.. I was going to sell it but thought to myself I probably wont find a deal like that again. I figure ill run this KKM barrel ragged and if it starts acting up or whatever ill just stick the stock glock barrel back in.. So I pretty much just have a brand new spare barrel now. Make sense? Thats the way I kinda looked at it. Those KKMs sell new for $185, so $60 wasnt bad at all..

5. rich52us

rich52us

OK. Sounds good.:thumbsup:

6. startsparKing

startsparKing 32 shooter

No kidding that was a smoking deal on the KKM. It would be terrible to pass up a deal like that. You can polish it out to make it like a mirrored finish.. Cngrats on the 19!

7. dasanii19

dasanii19

Ok, now back to the serial #, Do you think thats kind of neat? or are those kind of things pretty common? I know its not a big deal but it adds a little personality if I had to say so myself.

8. G19cPH

G19cPH

Congrats!Enjoy:thumbsup:

9. DHart

DHart

When I bought my Glock 29, the first thing I did was install a KKM 10mm barrel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It hasn't skipped a beat since day one... stone reliable, dead accurate, full case-head support... what's not to love about that? I"m sure your KKM barrel will remain your primary barrel in your Glock 19.... and I'm considering getting one for my new Glock 19 as well... even at full price! :thumbsup:

10. dasanii19

dasanii19

I like the matte finish on the KKM better then a polished finish.

11. brianusa

brianusa

Just recived and installed a standard KKM barrel for my G27 today, great fit. I have some barrel pictures of my G27,oem stock, my new KKM and just for comparison an H&K compact. The H&K has even more support then the KKM.