Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bag Musical instrument accessory Luggage and bags Everyday carry Strap

It has been a good week. First President Trump bought me a Shotgun (Benelli Nova tactical) by letting me keep more of the money I work for. Now I have this lovely Glock 17 Gen3 to compliment my Glock 26 Gen3. Can anyone suggest a light? We have power outages here in Miami when it storms. Now if only my Mets could deliver a World Series in 2018.

Tomorrow I hope to get to the range and work on my ear to ear grin. A Happy weekend to eveyone!

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,825 Posts
As much as I want to like your post I can't because of the whole Mets thing. They are Pond scum. Go Cardinals! Anyway congrats on the new G17!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As much as I want to like your post I can't because of the whole Mets thing. They are Pond scum. Go Cardinals! Anyway congrats on the new G17!
LoL. Cheers! I have an MLB TV subscription and I don’t know how I lived without it.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,825 Posts
Just kidding I had to put a like on your new gun. Just know it wasn't for the Mets lol. Enjoy

·
Just pixels
3,122 Posts
Cardinal Nation as well with the official motto of “Go Cardinals! —and whoever is playing the Mets.”

Yet still I admit Gen 3 17 is an awesome selection for so many things, I suppose I can overlook the whole Mets thing :cheers:

I’ve got two streamlight TLR 1’s never an issue. Sure fire is the favorite of money no object types though. You can typically save a lot by buying models without strobe and other such functions your likely to never use.

·
Venor ergo sum
Let’s go Brandon!
5,021 Posts
I just picked one up as well. Ordered a Gen 4 G22 through Blue Label program and picked it up last night. Ran about 150 rounds through it this morning. Going to be a good one.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just picked one up as well. Ordered a Gen 4 G22 through Blue Label program and picked it up last night. Ran about 150 rounds through it this morning. Going to be a good one.
Stuff like this; new guns, range trips, times with friends and family, good health all make for great moments. Enjoy the new G22 Sir.

Reactions: Dcc65 and Quade

·
Venor ergo sum
Let’s go Brandon!
5,021 Posts
Thanks guys!

·
State of Jefferson Resident
764 Posts
View attachment 389739
It has been a good week. First President Trump bought me a Shotgun (Benelli Nova tactical) by letting me keep more of the money I work for. Now I have this lovely Glock 17 Gen3 to compliment my Glock 26 Gen3. Can anyone suggest a light? We do have power outages here in Miami when it storms. If only my Mets could deliver a World Series in 2018.

Tomorrow I hope to get to the range and work on my ear to ear grin. A Happy weekend to eveyone!
Nice!! Hail to the Chief.

·
State of Jefferson Resident
764 Posts
I know it's not the latest greatest, tacticool'ist thing on the market but for 39.95 at a local gun show. The osprey tactical weapon mounted light has served me well for my Glocks. They are light weight, bright enough, and compact. Try one out to see if you like w.m. light's and if you do, you can always upgrade, if not you're only out 40.00
Congratulations on the nice new Glock.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Congrats on your new blaster.I just a couple days ago picked up a NIB Glock 19 gen 4.I will never use the supplied backstraps.I was teetering between the 17 and the 19,since this will be in my carry rotation I opted for the 19 with the shorter barrel.I've wanted a G 19 for a long time and now have one.The finish on the 19 is nicer I think than on my gen 3 G 36,reminds me of the earlier finishes before the changed it to the grayer looking finish.There's an RDR custom kydex holster and a Jentra grip plug already on it's way to me as we speak.Now I just need to get out and shoot the dang thing .lol

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I know it's not the latest greatest, tacticool'ist thing on the market but for 39.95 at a local gun show. The osprey tactical weapon mounted light has served me well for my Glocks. They are light weight, bright enough, and compact. Try one out to see if you like w.m. light's and if you do, you can always upgrade, if not you're only out 40.00
Congratulations on the nice new Glock.
I will see if I can get one online. Unfortunately after the Parkland shooting they canceled the Ft. Lauderdale Gun show. If not whenever the next show is I will pick up an osprey light. Forty dollars is very reasonable. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Dcc65
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.