Glock Talk banner

Bought a Glock 30 today !

1791 Views 37 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  OPDDet416
My initial intention was to go and compare the 30 and 30sf to see which felt better in my hand, but in the 2 days since i called my local gunshop they sold the 30sf so I went ahead and bought the 30 . It actually felt real good to me except my pinky needs a little more wiggle room so I ordered some Pearce grip extensions for it. Can't pick it up til next week as it needss to be put on my Carry Permit. Now to decide on a IWB holster.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· GTDS FOR LIFE
10,587 Posts
Great choice. Congrats

· Registered
4,767 Posts
The most comfortable IWB holster is the Crossbreed Supertuck.
If you wear it all day every day this is the holster to get.
Had a lot of holsters in my time and this is the one I recommend.

· Banned
721 Posts
Paid $529 with reg sights for mine (not LE). +1 on the crossbreed supertuck holster. As for SD ammo... 230gr. +p Federal HST, good luck finding them though, at least down in south florida...
I hear that. I'm in the keys and things are scarce with huge prices. 1 guy has gold sabers for 49.99 a box. 230grain. Unreal. Glad i stocked up last year on the hst's. They are my choice for on and off carry. Good luck finding any.
3 1/2 years is a long time , anything could happen but when obama steps down things will get muchg better.

· Registered
1,168 Posts
Congrats on the G30!! Nice gun!!

For the most comfortable IWB make sure to look into the Comp-Tac MTAC! I have had mine for over 6 months now and I carry my G19 and my 1911 Govt. in it and it feels GREAT!!

Check out their website: http://www.comp-tac.com/index.php

Have Fun!! The G30 is a GREAT .45 and actually one of the more accurate Glocks out there! :D

Art
www.SecondAmendmentTaskForce.com

· Registered
845 Posts
Congrats on the G30. I wish I had just got the G30 instead of the G30SF that I got and sent back to Glock that is now being replaced by a standard G30. To anyone interested in a G30SF, I'd hold off for a while until there are more consistent reports of flawless ones. I was carrying 230gr Gold Dots before I sent back the 30SF. I have some Federal HST 230gr +P on order, it's been a while and still don't have them. No rush I guess, since Glock won't have my new G30 to me for 4-6 weeks.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.