Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought my g23 from cdnn for 392.00 shipped , they said it was in excellent to like new condition, and it was 369.00 b4 shipping, its a gen 2, i was wondering if any1 knows if hese are rebuilt or police trades, basically anything about cdnn,s guns, i am hoping its a police trade in that has been sent to be rebuilt by glock, for the updated barrel and whatnots.i was planning on getting that steyr m9a1, but i have an affinity for glock products and also plan on making this a .40/9mm gun, with .40 being for carry and 9mm for plinking. i just want to know if any of u that have orderd these excellent to like new g23s have been happy with your purchase. please all feed back welcomed.

·
RetiredDinosaur
11,582 Posts
If it's a Glock refurb, it should have markings saying so on the box label. If not, or it has no Glock box, it's probably a police trade in.....which also isn't likely to be a bad thing.

Clean it, oil it as per the manual, and go shoot it! Enjoy!

:patriot:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got mine from them about two months ago. My shipping was much cheaper (maybe I live closer?). Mine is in about 80% to 85% condition. The night sites are still bright and it looks brand new inside. Best deal going right now on used Glocks is CDNN.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts