close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Botach is awful

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by bigdog9090, Sep 10, 2002.

1. bigdog9090

bigdog9090

Anyone that spends any money with them are just waiting to get ripped off. Botach has been investigated by the Better Business Burearu and they stated they had a stack of complaints against them. Royal Robbin sanction Botach and they can no longer sell the product FBI pants. Go to www.dtdistributors.com, close to the same price but they have a five star rating. Really pay attention to the Customer rating Star system at yahoo.shopping.com on any company before you order from them.

2. Guest

Funny, I've bought a couple pairs of boots and other items from Botach and never had a problem.... One of those thangs, I guess:cool: :cool:

Steve

3. mjs

mjs

Hey Scumbag -- some of us already know who you are, you lying piece of trash.

Refresh your memory, you filthy crook:

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95740

I'd name my first born child "Botach," before I'd buy from your lousy business, dirtbag.

4. JAYTEAM

JAYTEAM GU Moderator

I love it. You've busted the same dilrod's stones twice on one website. Being stupid and dishonest is a bad combination. You aren't even smart enough to remember who you told what lies. Thanks for reminding everyone who this crook is.

Jay

5. Guest

Visited that site littlemutt suggested. His "cheap" 40 practice ammo AIN'T cheap... I can get Winchester White box at my local dealer for 96.00/500. And that includes tax!!

What a waste of time....

6. REFLEX

REFLEX

It gets annoying when you mention your webstore in every post. Then you complain about a business without sharing any details of your experience, well obviously since you carry the same products, why would you order anything from them. What really happened was you read the sticky about botach and decided to exploit it in your favor. Maybe this thread should remain a sticky for everyone to see the type of propaganda you use.

7. AAshooter

AAshooter

BigDog9090 is right about one thing . . . Botach is awful. There are a large number of messages that support his view.

8. smeet5150

smeet5150 Southern Son

:) :) :) ;P :) :) :)

9. .40CALJHP

.40CALJHP wise member

~rf

10. .40CALJHP

.40CALJHP wise member

Give up you are making yourself look worst everyday.