close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

boring...boring...no problem range report: G26

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 2740dmx, May 13, 2012.

1. 2740dmx

2740dmx

Hey All,
    Just wanted to report on my G26 Gen4 reaching over 1500 rounds now...

After some initial FTF/FTE early on, the last 1200 rounds or so have been boringly trouble-free.
    I have mostly been shooting Speer Lawman ammo: 124gr and today, I used 115gr and 147gr from Speer. Gold Dots in 124gr for carry.

This G26 is super accurate at defensive distances, and when pressed into service at 25 yds....it can hold it's own.

Super fast back on target, crisp trigger, predictable trigger return, tough finish, low weight.....low bore axis....easy to clean....ultra concealable.....lightweight......

It is the finest defensive carry weapon I have ever owned!
    :supergrin:
    Some might have gripes with the Gen4....but not me!
    Show your love, if you have it!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  2. hearsedriver

hearsedriver

3. Rustin

Rustin

Great to hear! I just got my Gen4 G26 a little over a month ago and I have to agree with you, it is the finest carry weapon ever forged. The more I handle/shoot it, the more I love it. It's everything you need, nothing you don't. I've only got 200 rounds through it so I've got a lot of shooting to do. I'll try to get out this week if not this weekend. I'm getting some big dot's for the 26, it just seems right. Small gun, big sights lol. I'll often carry it with a G19 mag sticking out. I'm thinking about getting a grip sleeve just to get that G19 feel. I'm getting a G17 next, so plenty of 17 rounders in the future. Then some OEM +2's and arredondo +6's. Maybe a 33 rounder but I could care less for it actually. Gen4 rocks as well, but I'm getting a Gen3 17. (RTF2, so kind of Gen 4) Thanks for the report.

4. Bruce M

Bruce M

Nice to hear you like your G26. I continue to believe the G26 is about Glock's best.

5. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

Good to hear it's running well!

6. DogRanger

DogRanger

Congrats.. love my gen3 26, I'm sure I'd love the gen4...