Boomers: air transport

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by toxic, Jun 7, 2005.

1. toxic

toxic

For BOG's who compete in areas you need to take a (domestic) plane, say; to palawan, cebu or aklan.

Can you take your boomers and ammo with you on the plane, is the ordinary PTT enough or you need to fill up a special permit?

Thanks

2. SMBeerDealer

SMBeerDealer Member

You can. What you need is a PTT designating the firing range in the place you are flying to. :cool:

3. toxic

toxic

Have you tried it na Sir, coz im planning a trip/fly to a cebu, take my boomer with me (with the proper permits )and join a shoot kung may naka schedule . Dont want the hazzle on arguing with airport security
    personnel baka mapagkamalan pa kong hijacker.

Thanks SMB

4. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Dre, I doubt the airport security will give you much trouble as long as all paper-works are in order. Just make sure your gun is secure and ammo is separated and boxed properly ('wag naka supot ;f). Kung October ka sana nagtanong baka masasagot kita kasi plano ko sana salihan yung Level 3 sa Iligan ngayong Sept. :)

5. toxic

toxic

ill wait for the day sir , ayos na ayos sa November 05 or sa March 06 pa naman ako mag ce-cebu.

Thanks

6. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

punta ka cebu with the missus and then leave her to go shoot??? naku, naaamoy ko nang matinding awayan yan! hahaha!!!

all you need is a PTT w/ the gunclub's location indicated and the inclusive dates. separate locked containers for the pistol and ammo. Pagdating mo sa airport, punta ka lang sa security office sabihan mo na mag-transport ka firearm and show them the papers

7. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Yep, make sure you inform the uniformed police officer sa check-in na mey dala kang boga BEFORE you have your things x-rayed. ;)

8. SMBeerDealer

SMBeerDealer Member

Not me personally, but my friends flew, even with M16s, to Iloilo just last month and no hassles daw. Just follow the procedure Eye Cutter outlined. :)

9. JuDGe

JuDGe

Aside from a valid PTT document, make sure that you also have with you your current f/a license, gunclub id (or any valid id).

Once you got to the airport, inform those security officers manning the door just before the x-ray machines that you are transporting & checking-in your firearm, after all your things passed through the x-ray machine, you will then be directed to the pnp airport police desk. You may just give your pistol bag to the police officer and he will check it at the unloading/safety area before securing it. You will then be asked to check-in at your airline counter for your baggages. Go back to the pnp airport police desk and present your boarding pass ticket for verification of your flight# (baka sa ibang eroplano mapasakay yung f/a mo eh.... hehehe) and you will be given back a claim ticket to present to the pnp airport police at your destination.

No hassle kung complete lahat and current documents mo. ;f

PS: Only your f/a will be taken-in by the pnp airport police, your ammo/mags will have to be checked-in together with your luggages.

If you have a PTCFOR you may take your mags/ammo with you personally.

10. toxic

toxic

Ha ha. ha. She's gonna attend a pedia seminar Doc and meet her former campus mates, I will be left alone at the hotel (Thats what she thinks:drool:) , so i might just aswell take the opportunity to shoot some rounds ;f and meet Cebuanas este Cebuano shooters.

Thank you very much guys, ill follow your instructions by the dot .

11. ilocano

ilocano Down Under.

Dude,
    from what i've read in the past threads, i was under the impression that you are not a member of any gun club, more, PPSA.(ako din kasi full-pledge colorum shooter) pano ka nag ka PTT?

12. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

Team Bulacan (Bustos) si toxic.

13. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Colorum (un-renewed) Armscor memeber. ;f

But by sept, full-pledge Armscor member na uli plus PPSA memembr to boot. Kelangan mag-renew para makaputok ng Bolo Cup. ;)