Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished reading The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. I highly recommend it to anyone who is fond of dogs. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Marley & Me.

Where the Red Fern Grows.
"Where the Red Fern Grows", man I haven't thought about that book in years! I bet I've read it ten times in the last thirty-five years. That's a great one for any dog lover from nine to ninety!

·
Premium Member
7,040 Posts
"Where the Red Fern Grows", man I haven't thought about that book in years! I bet I've read it ten times in the last thirty-five years. That's a great one for any dog lover from nine to ninety!
Yes Sir. I first read that book in 6th grade, I believe.

Amazing how some books anchor themselves in your memory bank like few others, with mental images of the story still firmly implanted in your mind's eye.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you like thriller types of books, "Watchers" by Dean Koontz is a great dog book. But, if you don't like a bit of scary/edge of seat stuff, probably not what you want to read. I liked it quite a bit, and definitely makes a dog lover proud!

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
I just finished reading The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. I highly recommend it to anyone who is fond of dogs. Let me know what you think.
I searched and this thread pulled up...

A co-worker suggested I read that book. Went to the library and checked out the large print version because it was the only one they had. It was one of the greatest books I've ever read. I want a dog now :embarassed: :dog:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts