close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Book or Guide on Glock Disassembly?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Alexii, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Hello guys--

I was wondering if any of you can recommend a written guide on the complete disassembly/assembly of a Glock 19. You see, I live in the Philippines and I doubt if there is a Glock Armorers' Course in the near future.

I read that the Glock has only 34 parts and I am really interested in knowing more how the gun works, plus the added bonus of cleaning the gun myself.

Thanks and be safe all---;f

2. Bronson7

Bronson7

Allexi, go to Glockmiester or TopGlock web sites. They have some pretty comprehensive illustrated instructions that you can download.
    Bronson7

3. alien-Glocker

alien-Glocker

Check out Lone Wolf Dist. They have a Glock armor and maintenance CD coming out in the next week or so (I talked with them on Monday)--$29US.

www.lonewolfdist.com

4. Speedrock

Speedrock "To The Point"

5. greyhoundx

greyhoundx Broken Tail

I bought the video "Complete Glock Disassembly and Reassembly" and it's worth every penny. You see exactly what he does and how things go together. Now I'm able to completely strip mine after watching it a couple times - I just refer to it for spot help once in a while. And there's probably other good videos out there too.

http://topglock.com/catalog/videos.htm

6. Cosloy

Cosloy On A Jones

7. LeggNet

LeggNet www.UDPL.net

I've got the Glock Armorer's Manual posted online at www.udpl.net/glock. This might help...

RL

8. J.Bourne

J.Bourne Damaged Goods

9. Rich22

Rich22

I'm about as mechanically inclined as a monkey that is a quadruple amputee and all i needed was glockmiesters page to do a detail strip and replace the whole trigger assembly and swap out connectors.

Rich

10. Glocker_Guy

Glocker_Guy

I found some more info on the Glock Repair & Maintenance CD that is supposed to be out. THe company that makes them is called PTOOMA Productions, they are supposedly working with Lone Wolf Dist. to make the CD. I found their website and it has some info on it about the CD. According to the site you are able to print off a complete Repair and Maintenace Manual off of the CD. Here is the site http://www.ptooma.com

I ordered one from Lone Wolf, for $29, PTOOMA sells the CDs directly from the website but the cost $38!!

the CD should get here tomorrow so I will let you guys know if it is any good.