Bombshell Discovery: Stephen Paddocks ‘girlfriend’ Marilou Danley worked for the FBI

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by robhic, Aug 24, 2018.

1. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry....

2. rj1939

rj1939

Where the movie "Poor White Trash" was filmed
    There are no random events, ...........or at least, precious few.

I guess we will never get an "official" narrative to explain this event.................the fiction section of the FBI, is too busy creating evidence on DJT.

3. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

This doesn't clear anything up, it just adds to the total mystery of this shooting. As I've said before, it's odd that there wasn't the usual outrage from the gun control crowd, like there was with the Florida shooting. Florida: 17 killed. Las Vegas: 59 killed.

robhic likes this.
  4. steve4102

steve4102

There was talk way back in the beginning that he was working with the FBI on gun running sting.

Fred Hansen likes this.
  5. LostinTexas

LostinTexas Exploring Alternate Routes

Oh, my. The conspiracy theorists will be having a field day.

Or, are they right?

I thought it odd that she skipped the country, came back, was "questioned" and released so quickly.

happyguy and garya1961 like this.
  6. Slackinoff

Slackinoff Bathed in lavender and gasoline

Further proof how numb we have become. The people killed were not likely democrats, gay, or immigrants,. They don't care, and it frightens the hell out of me.

Stephen Paddock lived a self induced isolated lifestyle. In his later years, he slipped into a gambling habit fueled by alcohol and medication. He was going broke, this accelerated the breaking up of reality and he destroyed lives. He was a quiet monster, slowly but surely loosing control over the course of his indulgent, isolated life.

ILeft likes this.
  7. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

Killing conservative, public safety folks and military personnel are not important issues.
    Only minorities and illegal deaths count.
    :)

janice6 and robhic like this.
  8. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

9. bdcochran

bdcochran

I once met an FBI employee in a class. He was riding on the television and movie lore that everyone was a "special agent" who was trained as a lawyer or a certified public accountant. He was neither. He was a file clerk.

So some killer dated someone who worked at the FBI once. Wow!BFD.

Actually, this thread is an opportunity to explain what I do in my life. I do not attend rock concerts, go to professional football games, go to basketball games. I avoid crowds. I have lived long enough to see the craziness of beer drinking louts who feel that these venues give them permission to fight and act up. Yeah, it was entertaining when the high school football teams would routinely fight in the parking lots after the games in Los Angeles during the 1950s and 1960s. When I was at the Forum in Inglewood, CA watching the fights (remember there is supposed to be private security - what a joke!) and the guy next to me ripped off an arm rest on his seat and threw it, I decided that was it - no more crowds.

10. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Agoraphobic, 'eh?!

11. bdcochran

bdcochran

Actually not. I also don't walk down alleys in Los Angeles in the middle of the night

12. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

The conspiracy theory looks better and better .... It goes like this: Paddock was working undercover with the FBI on a weapons sale 'sting' on some (unstated unknown) 'bad guys' ... It got out of hand & the bad guys killed Paddock, shot up the concert and escaped scott-free ...
    The FBI with egg on it's face ordered all other LE to shut up while they covered up & made Paddock the fall guy ... Not looking so far fetched now, considering the size of the atrocity, and the depth of the silence .... :steamed:

Hartford likes this.
  13. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

I found the list............... one of the more strange phobias is Ithyphallophobia. Weird.

http://phobialist.com/

14. fastbolt

fastbolt

Oh, man. The conspiracy folks can be ignited with the littlest of sparks. Some "internet search" popped up with a connection to the FBI? Really?

You mean the Phillipines-born Australian citizen worked for the FBI? :animlol:

You'd think that all of the former co-workers, employers, family and friends interviewed last year might've mentioned something like "working for the FBI".
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...friend-marilou-danley/?utm_term=.8d2df29d1e69

Makes you kinda wonder if somewhere, in some basement, there's a computer geek peeing his pants because he was able to link Danley to the FBI in some internet search field ...

bdcochran likes this.
  15. Dafrank

Dafrank

Hey this may be slightly off-topic, but I have always wondered about my one and only FBI contact. In the 1980's, my then girlfriend's circle of friends became mine as well. In it was a very engaging FBI agent, a very smooth talker and someone I would describe as jovially insincere and just slightly "oily" in character. To say that I was shocked, on first meeting him, when, as a fellow passenger in a car going from one bar to another, he lit up a "joint" and passed it around to all four of his fellow passenger, would be an understatement. Now, of course, even though I did smoke some weed once in a while at college parties and at social gatherings for a couple of years afterwards, I was not really a user by that time, and I refused his offer.

Although I immediately thought that he may have been smoking weed to ingratiate himself in what he may have thought to be a high drug consuming crowd to follow someone to a dealer, I soon after discounted that thought. That would likely have been something local or state cops would do. This stuff would have been small potatoes to a Fed, as none of these people were druggies and certainly none of them even small time dealers. And, anyway, he was the one supplying it for them, not vice versa.

So, I believed, this was just him, smoking weed to try to impress people, get high and maybe get into the pants of one of the girls. This left me with one impression I've never forgotten; just because you work for the FBI, it doesn't mean cr%p when trying to determine whether the person in question is honest, law abiding, or of good character. Carry that insight into today's "deep state" struggles with President Trump, or even the Las Vegas shooting, and you will have a lot of room for doubt about official government narratives. Hey, I am sure most agents and other law enforcement officers are fine and upstanding people, but as I repeated over and over to my growing son - in every group of people, no matter how you characterize them into any kind of grouping, there will be about the same proportion of good and bad people. Same with FBI people.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018