Boehner unloads on the ‘false prophets’ in his party that have made his job a nightmare

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Sep 28, 2015.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Boehner unloads on the ‘false prophets’ in his party that have made his job a nightmare

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/boehner-unloads-false-prophets-party-160127128.html

Confessions of a party traitor obamma facilitator.

Doc44

KCCAD and janice6 like this.
  2. Deltic

Deltic

Yeah who cares about all those conservatives trying to represent the people who elected them? They should just get on the Washington D.C. gravy train and quit making waves. :fist: There is plenty of pork for all of us right?:pig:

SJ 40 likes this.

3. Tacoma

Tacoma

And that thing was the leader of the republican party! Consider his ranking from conservative review,

Rep. John Boehner F 35% 24 2016, 24 stands for years in the congress, 35% being his so-called liberty score, meaning thats his conservative credentials, 35% = F, and its worse then even that, a score of 60 or less is an F, he's a freaking democrat!

janice6 likes this.
  4. akroguy

akroguy

Maybe he'll drink himself into a coma and rid us of his pompous baloney for good.

SJ 40 and HalfHazzard like this.
  5. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

I suspect he's a reflection of those who voted for him.

cowboywannabe likes this.
  6. Deltic

Deltic

I suspect he got a lot of pork for his voters over the years. I don't think the Republican base will miss him.

7. JBnTX

JBnTX

I only want two things from Boehner.
    Close the door on his way out, and take that idiot Mitch McConnell with him.

8. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

If Cruz becomes the GOP nominee, I can see The crybaby campaigns for the donkeys against Cruz.

9. Tacoma

Tacoma

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150928/us--congress-republicans-26cee3b928.html

Unfortunately Boehner has plans for his final 30-days, and those center on advancing Obama's agenda in full by funding it all.

janice6 and cowboywannabe like this.
  10. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

its too late for him to grow balls. he did nothing but carry water for Obama anyway.

SJ 40 and janice6 like this.
  11. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

If a more aggressive Republican had been Speaker, what could he have done tactically to eliminate Obamacare and defund Planned Parenthood? How could he have nullified the Presidential veto to accomplish what the base wants on those two issues?

12. waawaaweenie

waawaaweenie

he is just a surrender monkey

we don't expect to get EVERYTHING we want but we don't want to go down with the bat on our shoulder either.

he calls the conservatives false prophets but at least they want to try to get something good passed.

let 0bama veto things, let it be on his desk, it is at least giving it a shot

good thing he was not in charge during WWII, we would have never invaded Normandy.

"The Nazi's are just too powerful, they will kill too many and it is not worth the cost": WWII John Boner

"Those Japs, excuse me, fine Japanese, are very honorable fighters and we shouldn't use the atom bomb on them." :WWII John Boner

13. janice6

janice6

He's between a rock and a hard place. What ever camp you put him in.

If you want to outrage a conservative, then lie to him. If you want to outrage a liberal then tell him the truth" Winston Churchill

Either way he is offended.

14. Tacoma

Tacoma

Its an outrage that we will never learn the truth of this mans treachery, can you imagine Newt Gingrich having folded camp to Bill Clinton? Such is not happenstance, he did nothing to advance the interests of the people who gave them majority, indeed, he maligned them as crazies, and radicals, he brazenly lied and lied and lied until he no longer could get away with lying, then he promptly resigns, but goes public with his intentions to further ***** slap the people who voted him a majority by ensuring that Obama's entire agenda is funded in full to the end of his term as president! This is an enormous story, one that illustrates that at no time during the last four years have republicans actually held a majority in the house, it demonstrates that the United States system has been usurped by one party fascism!

janice6 likes this.
  15. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

I'm trying to understand specifically what you wanted Boehnor to do on two issues, Obamacare and Planned Parenthood. Please say specifically what steps he should have taken and how he could have overcome the Presidential veto.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  16. Tacoma

Tacoma

Two issues? Where have you been hibernating, Siberia? Immigration, homosexual deviancy, Iranian nukes, a middle east policy in shambles so bad that its all but apparent it was designed to be that way(a shambles = sham), economic policy disaster, 100,000,000 Americans on food stamps, 95,000,000 no longer in the work force, lawless government agencies mirroring the same contempt for law as Obama, Arming drug cartels with the intention of blaming Americans and their 2nd amendment rights for the result, Benghazi(four dead including the serving US ambassador), shall I continue?

If you are so clueless I suggest you google up the name Newt Gingrich, and study how it was that the two houses brought a radically corrupt leftist named Bill Clinton to heel!

17. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

In other words, you can't, or won't, answer my question on two limited, but important, issues often cited to condem Boehner's performance. Deflecting the question as you have makes me wonder if there's any substance behind your colorful condemnation. Clinton was an adept politician who was willing to work for progress. Obama, not so much.

I'm not defending the Speaker. I am trying to understand what he might have done to satisfy critics like yourself on key issues. Choose either of the issues I asked about and respond. What should he have done that had a reasonable chance of success? Said another way, what should the new Speaker do regarding Obamacare or Planned Parenthood to satisfy your desire for leadership?

18. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Grumpy Old Guy

No matter what he did or did not do, if you don't fight you can't win!

19. Tacoma

Tacoma

You're a D-Bag, what part of google up Newt Gingrich escaped your mighty intellect? I grow weary of you low information types blundering about, you are clueless to what has been done and worse, by whom and why!

20. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

You have lots of bluster but no substance, Tacoma. Rail on.