close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bobby Carver

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by meangoat, Oct 19, 2003.

1. meangoat

meangoat

Recently I have had the honor to become associated with Bobby Carver. In Lubbock,TX at the Patriot Pistol Indoor Range. He carries himself in such a manner that Glock must be very proud to represent them. His character exsumes confidence but is never above helping a fellow shooter. I only hope that in future events he continues to shoot with us on his free days.

IDPA Shooter

2. Clem

Clem

Well put. I second everything said and am proud to be able to call him and his lovely wife, Brenda, true friends.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Well put, well put, could not have been said any better!:)

Pharaoh

4. Vinh

Vinh

Although I have never personally met Mr. Carver, I must say that his outstanding product is bested only by his customer service.

5. Willard

Willard Who, me?

I didn't get to meet Mr. Carver at Conyers, but I did have an opportunity to talk with his wife - a lovely, pleasant lady.

Mrs. Carver, if you're there - we talked on Sunday afternoon, waiting on "5 to Glock", sitting on the bench together. I'm the guy from Cullman, AL. "Hi"

6. Willard

Willard Who, me?

BTW, Pharoah, we met last year, in SC (or NC?), in the mud!!! Early November, but I don't remember the name of the town...

"Hi" to you!

7. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

MG - I definitely second that!

I have not had the pleasure to meet Mr. Carver in person but I have talked with him in length via phone and have had many emails with him... Mr. Carver is a superb person and is very supportive of Glock, GSSF, and the Shooting Sports. He wil help anyone that asks and will never make one feel like an idiot for asking!

Cheers to you Mr. Carver!;Y

8. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

Those of us that live in the same town with Bobby feel the same way as the rest of you about he & his wife. I do not know any nicer folks than the Carver's. Bobby has been a help to me since the first day I met him. With all the experience that he has & the willingness to share, but not intrude, I have learned many things about shooting that would have taken years to acquire. I remember a year & a half ago at the American Handgunner in Montrose during the Winchester part of the match, I was shooting "ok" but not well. Fortunately Bobby & I were in the same squad. He saw I was struggling & kind of walked me off to the side & said these simple words "are you satisfied with the way you are shooting?" He allowed me the chance to say either yes or no. He didn't demand or intrude or boss me, he just offered, with those words, to help. I told him I wasn't happy with my performance & that maybe he could give me some advice. He happily did just that, gave me some great advice, & I went on to win D Stock at the Winchester (which by the way, paid $535, money that was badly needed to help finance my trip).
    I would like to take this opportunity to say "Thank you Bobby" here in public. MLM

9. PeaceKeeper

PeaceKeeper

I met him at Conyers this year, a real nice guy. He gave me some pointers on shooting the plates.