close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bluetooth question

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by NateHodge, Mar 12, 2010.

1. NateHodge

NateHodge Here too much

If you take a picture with your blackberry, then try to transfer it to your PC via Bluetooth, how long does it normally take you? Sometimes, it takes 10 or 15 minutes, sometimes its almost instant, with the same size photo. What gives?

2. cgwahl

cgwahl Sheriffs a near

Don't have a blackberry, but for my phone it depends on the size of the photo, but usually less than 30 seconds to a minute. Are you sure it's just transferring the one photo (as in doing a synch)? It's also possible there are signal issues between phone and computer and/or the phone or computer in middle of doing something which is slowing down the transfer.

3. 9mmXRAY

9mmXRAY IDPA MW2 GSSF

Thats technology for you... try resetting your bluetooth on the PC before you start a transfer. Also remember some stuff transferred by bluetooth to a blackberry... gets stuck... like some audio files transferred become "Undeletable"... so if this happens just Move the file back to the PC instead of trying to delete it from the blackberry because it won't.

4. NateHodge

NateHodge Here too much

I don't really know. If a program is running, then it has to be in the background and running pretty regular. Which, I have noticed my computer running hard. I.E. fan going wide open and computer getting hot, but it's not any slower when doing anything else. I am going to do a clean sweep of my computer as soon as I find a flash drive or external HD big enough to transfer all my stuff to and see if that changes anything.

But back to the bluetooth transfer. I was in the middle of a transfer and my fiance' called, which popped up through the computer. After waiting 5 minutes and only being at 35%, the rest just blitzed through. Even all of the subsequent pictures.