close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bluegrass Regional IX RO's

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by rledwards, Sep 14, 2006.

1. rledwards

rledwards Semper Fi

Are you interested in working the Bluegrass Regional GSSF match on October 28 and/or 29, 2006?

I am looking for experienced individuals to run the shooters and will also have a place for those who may not have quite as much experience to be scorekeepers.

Those who work the match will receive:
    One free entry to shoot the match, or another prize may be chosen;
    One free GSSF shirt;
    A free lunch each day you work;
    One entry in the RO prize drawing for each shift you work.

There will be at least 3 pistol certificates given in the RO prize drawing, and there may be more depending on match attendance.

There are 4 shifts that you may work, plus we will need a few workers to help set up on Friday afternoon. There will be an a.m. and a p.m. shift each day (Saturday & Sunday).
    The a.m. shifts will be from 8:30 to 12:30 and the p.m. shifts will be from 12:00 noon until everyone is finished shooting (generally around 4 p.m.)

We are going to do our best to eliminate match staff shooting thru ahead of other shooters by requiring anyone working the match to shoot the match at a time other than when they are working. We will only be able to do this if we get enough volunteers to work.

It can be a lot of fun running the shooters and you can learn a lot by watching some of the really good shooters. You can also get a lot of satisfaction helping some of the new shooters.

Please send me an email at rledwards@att.net or call me at 859-576-3515 if you want to work this match.

I will need to know what your qualifications are.
    Have you worked as a GSSF RO previously? Where? When? How many times?
    Are you a certified IDPA SO or USPSA/IPSC RO?
    Have you shot GSSF outdoor matches previously?

--Lin

2. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i will, was going to contact you at a later date, thinking this was still a bit early. my plan is to RO saturday and depending on how it looks RO sunday and shoot, or just shoot. i've shot a GSSF match before and *****ed alot about how it was ran so that might make me qualified. actually ive shot a lot and ROed before. my email is ede456@yahoo.com i also think i know most of the KY Glockers, have met and shot with them.