Glock Talk banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
Thanx Bobby, sorry you can't be here.

Rochester PD, Good News!
While LexPD may have a team, it will be minus one of our best shooters (Sands) and the team "anchor" (in more ways than one;) ) Me! So, youse guys might have a chance;e
Look me up,
Dan S.

Originally posted by Fireglock
Well in a few moments I'll be leaving for the panhandle. And by special request ND has agreed to accompany me. It should be an interesting weekend. ;f

Oh No; look out Lexington Area. ND is comming. ;f ;P ;P ;T ;T ;W ^7 ^7 ^3

;g yEp wE hAvE A spot all picked out on the luggage rack. Maybe we should see if we can fold him up just a little.^3 ^2 ^4

Pharaoh

p.s. Motor safely!

Everyone travel safely & have fun this weekend!! Wish we were there!! Hope there's tons of personal bests to report! Tony & Donna.

I and the Mrs. will be shooting on Sunday, along with mcsd2598. Like he said, we hope to break the "Lexington curse" that we've struggled with for the past several years.

It would be *really* nice to win my 3rd pistol at Lex, and start fresh next year as an Unlimited-only shooter (I don't deserve the 'Master' title)... Lexington's historically high level of competition makes this a pretty tall order, but we'll see what happens!

At any rate, it looks like we're gonna have *beautiful* weather (mostly sunny, high 77). I can't think of anything better than a drive through the rolling hills of KY, and a GSSF shoot with friends!

See you all there.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.