Glock Talk banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
Don, ALL those light weights ;Q ;Q ;Q in ONE vehicle at the same time,isn't that pushing it even for a War Wagon ;d ;d ;d ;f ;f ;f Remember you have to have extra room for N.D. if he should show up.;P ;P ;P

Well looks like quite a crowd for Lexington....I'll be there with Team Members E.R.R and J.Fenton...(the Shootists) hope to meet many of you...I will also staying at the Holiday Inn at Nicholasville but won't be arriving till Saturday afternoon...Goodluck to all and have a safe round trip.;f

Originally posted by GJM89
Don, ALL those light weights ;Q ;Q ;Q in ONE vehicle at the same time,isn't that pushing it even for a War Wagon ;d ;d ;d ;f ;f ;f Remember you have to have extra room for N.D. if he should show up.;P ;P ;P

We gonna strap old ND to the luggage rack on top of the "War Wagon" so he can smile and catch bugs all the way up. ;f ^c ^b ^5 ~2 ~1 ^3

Yep, just strap old (I mean real old ND) to the lugged rack it might straighten out his hair a little. I think he would make a good air break when the new war wagon comes out of hyper warp.;k ;E ^1

Pharaoh

Originally posted by Pharaoh
Yep, just strap old (I mean real old ND) to the lugged rack it might straighten out his hair a little. I think he would make a good air break when the new war wagon comes out of hyper warp.;k ;E ^1

Pharaoh
Personally I just want to know which three of you are going to strap ole ND on the roof? ;) Might be fun to see how it works out and who rides the roof, the back seat, and the front seat! ;f No matter where I ride at least I get to go. :)

Originally posted by Fireglock
Personally I just want to know which three of you are going to strap ole ND on the roof? ;) Might be fun to see how it works out and who rides the roof, the back seat, and the front seat! ;f No matter where I ride at least I get to go. :)
Now!! Now!! Don't make come back there and sperate you three!!!;L ;t ;i
Dan:cool:

Originally posted by Fireglock

Remember; even old ND has to sleep sometime; the rest is all mechanical. ;f ;c ^b ^3

I'll be there. I'm one of the four "Ne'er do wells" from Rochester, MN. Dan, it's been a long time but I finally talked a few of these guys into taking the long drive out to your fine Lexington Match. I can't wait!! By the way congats on your promotion to the masters. I know it was a little while ago but I missed the thread when it was new.

Parker

Hi All: I'll be there with 3 other shooters. Bruce Morgan, Marty Prillwitz and Al Lassen. We are coming from Michigan so we are staying at the Holiday on the North side of Lex. We are arriving on Friday night so we won't make the dinner but I'm looking forward to meeting Danny and seeing all you guys again. Mr. Carver---lets get together on Saturday and swap stories.

Bruce,
I hope to make it to Lexington. I'll let you know if I am able to go. If so, let's have dinner together Saturday evening and share our stories. For what it's worth, I won the Limited Division of the Annual Paper and Iron match in Midland, TX this weekend. Their was a good crowd of shooters for the 2 day shoot. You would like this match.

Looking forward to seeing you in Lexington.

Best regards,
Bobby

Hope you make it to the lexington match.unfortunatly the gunsmoke gang will be short a couple of members.
But the rest of us will be there with our glocks ready to go.
Jeff

I'll probably be there on Sunday. I'm hoping to break the evil spell that seems to surround us there. We seem to have the worst of luck in KY. It's weird because everything is beautiful out there except our targets and times. To top it off, so far this year I haven't got nearly as much practice as the last couple years. Oh well, a potential bad day at the range is better than a good day anywhere else.

Discussion starter · #37 ·
If you do "come back home" to the BGSL, maybe you could bring my new Carver mount & C-More? Maybe, huh, maybe?
To my surprise, the new G-35 has arrived.;P
Dan S.
BGSL

EMillen,
Unfortunately, my plans have changed and I will not be shooting at Lexington this year. I'm expecting your CMore this week. I'll let you know and arrange shipment. Good luck at the match. I appreciate your order.

Jeff,
Thanks for the good words. Unfortunately, I will not able to attend the Lexington shoot this year. I am involved on a major project and can't get away for the trip. Good luck and have fun.

Best regards,
Bobby Carver

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.