Glock Talk banner

Bluegrass Regional Classic VI

2K views 47 replies 27 participants last post by  shooter2 
#1 ·
It's never too soon to plan a trip to Lexington, Kentucky ;7 ;7 ;7 ! I have lot's of happy RO's just awaiting your arrival (and the Sunday drawing for not one, but 3 - 4 Glocks!!). So, how 'bout it? Who's acomin' ;d
http://www.foxbend.com
Dan Schlernitzauer

#2 ·
Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, Pat and I will attend this year. We hear this one is a doozey. Can't hardly wait to get on the road again.;a

#3 ·
Mrs. G7 and I will be there, both days probably. I'll shoot Am/Civ and Subcompact. :cool:

See ya'all there.

Dan - PM sent (and I think I may have addressed you as Don - oops)

#6 ·
The Florida contention of "Team Sidearmor" will arrive Friday evening and shoot Saturday. The "War Wagon" will be carring Fireglock, Don At PC, Pharoah, GTA and myself.
We are all looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Dan:cool:

#8 ·
Originally posted by Nan
Dan and I are rolling in Friday, as well. Where's everyone staying? We shoot on Saturday and home on Sunday.

See you all there!

Nan;
Most of us are staying at The Holiday Inn Express Nicholasville, 164 Imperial Way Nicholasville, PH# 1-859-885-8080. This is a nice hotel, plenty of food nearby and about 20-25 minutes to the range. We have stayed there every year. See you'al.;Y ^3

#12 ·
Hopefully, All the gunsmoke gang will be in Kentucky. Ready to shoot em up.
Im going to try and give Dale a good run for the money this time;f

#15 ·
The NJ Contingent minus one will be there fri. afternooon. Myself,Bob and Steve will be there for the first time. The range and ROs sounded so good that we just couldn't stand not to be there.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

#16 ·
Well you know this good looking mature older gentleman from Florida will be there as well. The "Florida War Wagon" will be there sometime Friday evening carring DEJ/FL, Don At PC, Pharaoh, Fireglock, and maybe GTA. We will be shooting Sat. and returning to sunny Florida Sunday. ^5 ^5 ^c ^c ~2 ~2 ^3

#20 ·
Clyde,

I'm working on dinner plans for Friday night, but won't be there Saturday night. It will be good to see you and Bonnie again.

#21 ·
Don, ALL those light weights ;Q ;Q ;Q in ONE vehicle at the same time,isn't that pushing it even for a War Wagon ;d ;d ;d ;f ;f ;f Remember you have to have extra room for N.D. if he should show up.;P ;P ;P

#22 ·
Well looks like quite a crowd for Lexington....I'll be there with Team Members E.R.R and J.Fenton...(the Shootists) hope to meet many of you...I will also staying at the Holiday Inn at Nicholasville but won't be arriving till Saturday afternoon...Goodluck to all and have a safe round trip.;f

#24 ·
Originally posted by GJM89
Don, ALL those light weights ;Q ;Q ;Q in ONE vehicle at the same time,isn't that pushing it even for a War Wagon ;d ;d ;d ;f ;f ;f Remember you have to have extra room for N.D. if he should show up.;P ;P ;P

We gonna strap old ND to the luggage rack on top of the "War Wagon" so he can smile and catch bugs all the way up. ;f ^c ^b ^5 ~2 ~1 ^3

#26 ·
Yep, just strap old (I mean real old ND) to the lugged rack it might straighten out his hair a little. I think he would make a good air break when the new war wagon comes out of hyper warp.;k ;E ^1

Pharaoh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.