close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Blue Label?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by bam1131, Apr 19, 2012.

1. bam1131

bam1131

Is there a difference between a "Blue Label" Glock bought with a Gssf discount from a gen4 you pay full price for?

And can you use your GSSF discount at a gun show or no dice?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  2. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

No. And usually, no.

3. Spartan24

Spartan24

You have to buy from a GSSF participating dealer. They are usually an LE dealer. Most Glock dealers will not accept a GSSF coupon.

The only difference is the blue label on the outside of the case. All Gen4s come with three mags now, blue label or not.

Behind the scenes, how that shop got their blue label Glock is very different than red label Glocks.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. Wizz

Wizz

The price for the leo/military/EMT/etc discount is often lower than the GSSF rebate....leo/military discount price is currently $398.20 on Glock's most recent order form for the basic 9/.40 Glocks w/stock sights. hth

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  5. tomski12

tomski12

I think the subcompacts only come with 2 magazines.

6. kodiakpb

kodiakpb

No not true

7. talkglock

talkglock

They come with 3.

8. Jay54

Jay54

Bought my 36 from a LEO dealer and it only came with two mags....maybe all LEO dealers are not created equal? To show my ignorance, what is a GSSF coupon and what dealer sells 9/40 Glocks for 398.00. Just asking and stating what I know personally.....Thanks for the info

9. bam1131

bam1131

Sign up for the Glock Sports Shooting Foundation for a 2 year or more membership and once a year you can get a Glock at LEO pricing. Thus the $398. Just more of a reason to buy more Glocks.

10. ap430

ap430

The blue label deal is awesome! And I thank Glock for supporting the people who serve their communities and country!

I have bought 2 glocks under the blue label deal. Its addicting at that price... even if the gun doesn't work out for me I can still resell it at what I paid for it maybe even a little more. But I have never sold a gun or traded one... I was once told never sell guns that you might regret later on. So far I am happy with my glocks 100%!

11. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

For a Gen3 Blue Label pistol purchase, the full size and compact models come with 3 mags, but subcompacts (including G36 slimline) come with two mags.

For a Gen4 Blue Label purchase, all models come with 3 mags.

The following document has all the details about the GSSF Member Discount Pistol Purchase Program with a price list:

REVISED GSSF MEMBER DISCOUNT PISTOL PURCHASE PROGRAM

The GSSF discount price for the 9mm/40S&W/357Sig models is $425 (limit one per year). Contact Glock Customer Service at 770-432-1202 or GSSF at 770-437-4718 for participating dealers. The $398 price is from the Law Enforcement Discount Price Sheet which is a different program and ordered direct from Glock, but you may qualify for that pricing if you're a member of one of the authorized groups.

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  12. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

Correct. Gssf and police pricing are not the same. But the gssf price is good.