Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
G19/J Frame fan
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local dealer started getting Blue Label Glocks in for sale to the appropiate credentialed buyers, ie: Military, LEO, EMTs, Firefighters, etc. They have a full list of who's authorized under this program.
They are asking $440 for the 9s/40s. I know what the price is from Glock, $398.20, for these buyers. Are they allowed to mark them up like that? Just wondering in case I decide to get another G19 in the future.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Notify Glock. That's called abuse.

My last two Glocks (26 and 19) were $389. $427.88 after shipping to my FFL and state tax. No FFL fees!

BTW I just picked up the 19 last week.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I have also only seen them for 398.. talk them down to the appropriate price.

·
Registered
282 Posts
My dad was wondering if they honored retired military? He served 20 years, what do you think?

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
My LE dealer was $450 for the blue label 23. I called Glock and their rep stated that the dealers were allowed to sell above the $398 price. No reason given, just stated the dealer could do this if they choose to.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Tell them that they could also choose to do what is right.

·
G19/J Frame fan
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My LE dealer was $450 for the blue label 23. I called Glock and their rep stated that the dealers were allowed to sell above the $398 price. No reason given, just stated the dealer could do this if they choose to.
Thats what I wanted to know. Thank you. I know its not right and will see what I can do IF I ever get one off them. But I have 2 G19s and am content for now. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Glock 19 was 430.00 + tax. It came with the standard blue label goodies 3 - 15 rnd mags, lock, case, speed loader. It took 4 business days for it to come in though...but worth it at that price IMHO. The cheapest non blue label 19 that I've seen around here was 519.00 on sale (599.00 reg price).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts