close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Blue label, 5 weeks and still waiting

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by JBS, Apr 27, 2012.

1. JBS

JBS

So my Blue Label G22 Gen 4 has been on order for 5 weeks now. This is in central Tx from a shop with the Homeland Security program. Anyone else experienced a [FONT=&quot]severe[/FONT] delay getting Blue label Glocks in this part of the country?

2. talkglock

talkglock

From my understanding a lot of guns are in short supply, but yes I have heard that is true of the glocks.

I called Glock a couple weeks ago with a general question and they commented that I could order a blue box from them but it would be 10to 12 weeks before I'd see it

3. njFFRescue

njFFRescue

I walked into my shop earlier this week and picked up a blue label Glock 19 gen 4 same day. This in in southern NJ.

The more I hear about the shortages, the more I think I'm gonna buy up more guns.

4. Redstate

Redstate

I have another thread entitled something like "Blue Label Backorder". My Gen 4 G26 has been on backorder for about 3 months now.

5. craig19

craig19

It took over 6 weeks to get my G22, it'll come.

6. ae708

ae708

This is why I stopped waiting for a G27 and took a G23 that they had in stock. I still want a 27 but might have to pay the $499 that they want for it.

7. scosgt

scosgt

I called my local LE dealer for a G30sf. They were about $100 cheaper with the discount, but he could not tell me when he would get it. Not even a guesstimate.
    So I went to another dealer who had several in stock. Paid the full price.
    The one I bought happened to have a blue label, but I have no idea what that means, if anything.

8. TacticalThong

TacticalThong

Greetings all. There is a big backlog with respect to glock filling their orders. A blue label dealer I frequent claims that some of their January orders are just being filled. I have no idea why glock is so far behind, but I imagine it will get worse in the coming months.

9. James Dean

James Dean

I fax in my order to Glock March 16. I have a build date in June.