close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bloodless American Revolution: Step 1

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by elgoatropo, Mar 23, 2010.

1. elgoatropo

elgoatropo

The Unconstitutional power that the Federal Government wields over the states is ensured by access to the peoples' money.

If the Governors of our sovereign States will collect the Federal Income Taxes of their citizens, and forward them together to the U.S. Treasury, the Federal Government will be on notice that its legitimacy relies on the consent of the States.

Should the Feds continue to trample on the U.S Constitution, the States would have the power to attach strings to the flow of money into the National Treasury, instead of the status quo - the Feds bribing us and our leaders with our own money.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  2. SteveMac

SteveMac

or you could just vote.

3. community

community Member

i will just vote. works for me.

4. elgoatropo

elgoatropo

Yeah. That seems to be working pretty well. No matter who we send to D.C. , they all act like the Constitution is a joke.

We can still influence local politics. If you think you can influence what goes on in D.C., you are kidding yourself. Republicans controlled both houses, and the White House. It doesn't get any better than that. And look where it got us. Washington needs to be DISMANTLED.

5. 45reloader

45reloader Live Free

So I bought all these guns for nothing.

6. elgoatropo

elgoatropo

Don't get rid of them just yet. Have you ever tried to take cotton candy from a fat kid? Just multiply that reaction by a couple Trillion if you want to see the way Washington comes unglued when you cut off their cash.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  7. buckhunter3987

buckhunter3987

I like where your head is at!

8. Critias

Critias Freelancer CLM

Sure. So how do we convince the Feds -- who gain nothing by changing the current set-up -- into changing the current set up?

9. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

I'm not really worried about Washington coming unglued. Comrade Obama is promising people more and more goodies and carefully portraying capitalists and the GOP as the people who are trying to hold back the goods. He has to get the money from taxes on the productive class but he is systematical destroying the ability of people to produce wealth. When the money runs out, the mob won't blame him, they will look for an obvious scapegoat. He is laying the groundwork for a "spontaneous popular revolution" that will give the federal government Soviet style control of the economy with price and wage controls, central planning of the economy and total control of banking and finance.

10. SteveMac

SteveMac

Maybe you need to adjust your fundamental premise of it not getting "any better than that". :faint:

11. Smashy

Smashy

The bloody kind usually works better.

12. elgoatropo

elgoatropo

The Feds are out of the loop. It is between the Governors and their Constituents. This would require a commitment on the part of the Governors to issue an executive order and defend it.

Every pay period, my employer wires a check to the IRS for our crew's Income Tax and Payroll Tax withholdings. ALL THIS PLAN REQUIRES IS A DIFFERENT ROUTING NUMBER!!

But courage is required on the part of the Governors. I doubt Alaska's governor has the stones to pull this off. The governor of Texas - now there's a different story.

13. elgoatropo

elgoatropo

Or we can just sit here while the country fall apart.