GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
the years have not been good to blondie(aka debra harry) a 75 yr old has been ,should not be strutting in a cat suit.... reminded me of old old smelly cheese!!! plus her voice is far gone ... gives me the creeps

but the bee gees suck too!

·
Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
116,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
the years have not been good to blondie(aka debra harry) a 75 yr old has been ,should not be strutting in a cat suit.... reminded me of old old smelly cheese!!! plus her voice is far gone ... gives me the creeps

Well, The BeeGees are 2/3 dead unlike Debbie Harry.

·
Ba-nan-nah-nuh
3,776 Posts
Yeah, guess you're right...I always want to believe the hotties stay just like they looked on their album covers. We won't even talk about Linda Ronstadt.
Wait a minute!

Linda is golden --- and she is UNTOUCHABLE....

What you said is blasphemy! Take it back!

·
Ba-nan-nah-nuh
3,776 Posts

Actually - it's BEE GEE now.

·
Banned
15,325 Posts
I saw alot of concerts back in the 1970's and 80's. Regret not seeing Queen, Heart and Linda Ronstadt more times

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Well, The BeeGees are 2/3 dead unlike Debbie Harry.
well there is that.... i didn’t know DH was more than ⅔ gone j/k.... long life to her..... just, debbie get off the stage , it is not attractive!

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,518 Posts
Come on now....Debbie Harry had a hit around 1999 or 2000....you must have heard it.
This is my fave Blondie song. Luisa and I both like to dance to it.

·
Anti-Federalist
2,007 Posts

·
10mm Philosopher
6,097 Posts
No, I'm not really going to do this. :rofl: Disco sucks!
Despite Blonde's 'Disco-ish' mega-hit 'Heart of Glass,' most of that album and their (Harry's) earlier songs were pre-New Wave/alt-Punk tunage, ... songs like 'X Offender,' 'Hanging on the Telephone,' '11:59,' etc.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PjvpLiS2gKA

In fact, their music was almost sui generis, creating a unique lyrical/sound niche in late '70s/early '80s music.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QD2MKEiCh4A

61 - 77 of 77 Posts