close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Blondes

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by glockG23, Apr 16, 2004.

1. glockG23

glockG23

why did the blonde get chucked out the m&m factory?

She threw away all the W's

What do you call 20 blonds stacked ear to ear. A wind tunnel
    -
    Q. What do blonds consider safe sex?
    A. Turning off the car.
    -
    what do blondes do first thing in da morning?
    open a car door
    -
    Q. why did the blonde wait a week before changeing the babys diaper?
    A. because the package said, good up to 45 pounds!
    -
    A blonde walks into an eletronic store and tells the clerk i wanna buy that TV. The clerk says no i dont sell to blondes. The next day the blonde goes back into the store but shes wearing a wig. She asks the clerk can i buy that tv? He says no i dont sell to blondes. The next day the blonde goes back to the store wearing a different wig. She asks the clerk can i buy that tv? The clerk says no i dont sell to blondes and the blonde goes how did u no? The clerk says that not a tv its a microwave!
    -
    What do you call it when one blonde blows into another blonde's ear?
    Data transfer.

-
    A blonde was lost in her car in a bad snow storm. She remembered what her dad had once told her. If you ever get stuck in a snow storm, wait for a snow plow and follow it. Pretty soon a snow plow came by and she started to follow it.

She followed the plow for about 45 minutes. Finally the driver of the snow plow got out and asked what she was doing. She explained that her dad had told her that if she ever got stuck in the snow, to follow a plow.

The driver nodded, and said "Well I'm through with the Wal-mart lot, now you can follow me over to the K- mart across the street."

-